𝓕 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂

You stared at your husband of 8 years as he feeds your 8-month-old son. You watched as a smile grew on your husband's face as he feeds your little boy. You felt sad as you watched your son eat and giggle at his father who was making faces at the baby. You missed spending time with your kids. Ever since you started back working you haven't been able to spend time with your family as much you'd like.

Your husband looked up and smiled at you which made you smiled back. He knew something was wrong without asking. He picked up your babbling baby boy before making his way over to where you stood. "So how was work?" He asked patting baby Ryeo's back. "It was ok. I'm just glad that I'm back home." You said messing with your wedding ring. "Well we're glad you're home baby." He says kissing your forehead.

You smiled at him. The room was soon filled with loud laughter as your twin daughters walked into the room. They ran over to their father complaining about how the other stole their barbie doll. It made you even sadder that your kids didn't even acknowledge your presence. "Kids stop arguing. I mean it and say hi to your mother." Ryeowook said.

They said hi to you and gave you a quick hug before going back to their room. You took a seat at the table as your husband looked at you confusingly. "What's wrong?" He asked handing you baby Ryeo. You smiled and kissed all over your son's face making the baby boy giggle and smile. "Nothing is wrong Ryeo I promise." You say looking down at the baby. He sighed before kissing your forehead. "I'm here when you want to talk. Ok." He said. "Ok." You said back to him. He pressed a small kiss to your lips making you smile.

Your second youngest Siwoo came toddling in the room with his pull up on display as he rubbed his tired eyes. You cooed at the boy who noticed you before anyone else. He ran and hugged your leg. You smiled and picked up the little boy holding him in your other arm. You kissed the little boy's cheek making him smile and giggle before returning a kiss. Your husband smiled at the three of you together.

"You missed Mommy Bubba?" You asked. "Yes!" The cute toddler exclaimed. You smiled happy that someone was happy you were home. "Mommy missed you too bubba." You said. The boy clapped his small hands before grabbing for his Appa who gladly took him. You bounced your other baby boy on your knee making him giggle and laugh. "Siwoo wanna tell Mommy what you learned today." Ryeowook asked. "Mommy learned numbers." The ecstatic boy said.

"I'm proud of you bubba." You said. He clapped and smiled. Hw placed the little boy on the ground watching as he ran into the living room. "So what's for dinner?" You asked. "Ramen and Kimchi. Since the kids didn't want to much." He said. "How about after dinner we watch a movie?" You asked. "Alright."

Dinner went a little bit better when your daughters told you about there day. After dinner, you all cozied up on the couch watching The Smurfs. Halfway into the movie, the kids fell asleep leaving you, Ryeowook, and baby Ryeo up. You smile at your kids who sleep peacefully.

"I promise I'll be around more." You said kissing your daughter's head. " You're here now and that's all that matters baby." Ryeowook said kissing your hand. You were happy to have a husband who supported you and loved you regardless of not being around that much. F is for Family after all which is something that you'll always believe.