𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓪

{9:34 PM}

"I thought you need to leave an hour ago.?" You sighed out laying your head on the male's shoulder as he just glanced at you.

Hoyoung didn't say anything but just shrug his shoulders. Is something wrong?, You thought to yourself. Hoyoung had been quieter which was stranger than usual since he is usually happy and talking his ass off. Something definitely wasn't right.

"Hoyoung, why are you so quiet?" You asked looking up at the male in question. "I just have a lot on my mind." He responded looking anywhere other than at you.

It honestly made you upset that he didn't want to talk to you about it. It couldn't be that bad. Could it? You didn't say anything more even though you wanted too. You laid your head back on his shoulders as silence crept between you too.

The silence was unbearable. Out of all the times, you guys spent together this was the most awkward. You honestly couldn't take it anymore. You turned around to face the boy who hadn't taken his eyes off you for a single second.

"Ok what the hell is wrong with you? You have been quiet ever since you got here. I don't like it. I want my loud, goofy, sarcastic, dimpled best friend back!" You huffed out slightly breathing heavy.

He sat there with a shocked look on his face from your words. Had he really been quiet the whole time since he got here? He sighed out a deep breath before looking at you which was the first time tonight he had actually looked you in your eyes.

He tried. He really tried. But the words just wouldn't come out. It was like his brain was trying to keep him from talking or spilling his feelings out to you. How come everyone else can admit their feelings but he can't? Why was his brain not letting him do it?

The only words he managed to get out was "I can't." Those words made you confused yet angry. He can't...What? What was stopping him from telling you anything at all? At first you didn't know what to say because you felt genuinely hurt. Then you snapped.

"You can't what? What's stopping you from telling me? I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything. What are you keeping for me? It can't be that bad. I'm here listening and waiting for you to tell me anything that's on your mind but yet here we are waiting for you to say something or for you to tell me you're alright. How are we supposed to be best friends if you're keeping whatever you want to say to me locked inside? Don't keep it locked just tell me, please I'm here listen and waiting." You say with tears running down your brown cheeks.

Seeing you cry hurt his feelings. One thing he didn't come here for us to see you cry or make you cry. He didn't know what to do other than pull you into his arms. He felt sorry for making you cry. He held you close as you let the tears fall. His heart hurt worse than how much it did at first.

He held you and rocked you until you became limp in his arms as you had fallen asleep. He continued to hold you as you slept in his arms. He placed a blanket over you too. He glanced lovingly at your figure. He felt ashamed not admitting his feelings for you. He just couldn't at least not right now.

He knew you would be upset with him for not telling you. But deep down he knew no matter who mad you would get at him you would still be his small mocha. That's all he needed for right now.

AN: Hello you beautiful weirdos. How are you guys? I hope you're all doing well. Last night I did something I never thought I would do and that's going back on tumblr. This story is a story I wrote on tumblr. I finished it within a hour. If you guys have a tumblr please hit me up on there. Don't be a afraid. My tumblr is amor-net. I hope we can talk soon.