Stefan - werewolf

request: Hey, can you do a story where Stefan is bitten by a werewolf, and Damon has to call Klaus for help. But Stefan is mad at Klaus for something, so he refuse to drink Klaus' blood. Klaus has to force him to drink. Thanks.

"I need your help badly." Damon said as Klaus picked up the phone. Stefan was yelling angrily at him for calling Klaus. He was still angry at him for trying to kill Elena.

"What now?" Klaus asked and rolled his eyes.

"Stefan got bitten by a werewolf."

"Don't you even dare show up, Klaus! I will kill you if you do! I'd rather die than see your ugly-ass face!" Stefan yelled. Damon hit his arm making him shut up.

"WE need you, Klaus." Damon said.

"Somehow I think you need me more than your brother does." Klaus chuckled. "Besides I'm not even near mystic falls."

After many long minutes of trying to convince Klaus to rush to Mystic Falls to safe Stefan's life, Damon finally succeed and Klaus was on his way. Stefan didn't say a word. He didn't even look at Damon.

"What? you're angry now? I just saved your stupid ass."

"He was gonna kill Elena..." Stefan mumbled.

"And that werewolf kid is gonna be your death unless you drink Klaus' blood. You should show a little appreciation and behave yourself, brother."

Stefan swore under his breath and Damon rolled his eyes leaving the room. It took Klaus five hours to arrive and by that time, Stefan's skin almost seemed grey. Yet, he turned his head to the side when Klaus tried to feed him his blood. Damon yelled at him to get over the thing with Elena and just drink, but Stefan refused. Damon grabbed Stefan's jaw and forced his mouth open.

It didn't help anything, because now Stefan was just choking on the blood instead. Klaus looked Stefan in the eyes.

"Drink!" He compelled and saw Stefan's pupils dilate. Stefan reluctantly bit into the wrist and drank.

"I sense a bit of a drama queen here." Klaus chuckled and Stefan growled angrily.

"That'll do," Damon said. "He will make it on his own now. Thank you."

"Very well." Klaus said and left.

"Now stop bitching about him trying to kill Elena. You're acting like a teenage girl on her period and it's disgusting." Damon spat. He had enough of Stefan's bullshit.