Stefan - not on my own

request: Can you do a chapter were Stefan is really emotional and scared because of Silas ( it's the time after he got free from drowning over and over again..) and he won't be without Damon. Like he don't want to sleep without him.. and fight with him because he's afraid of water, but Damon got him to take a bath and is by his side. Damon's there for him

"Alright, that's it, Stef. Home sweet home," Damon said as he entered the house after Stefan. He gave the boy a pat on the back.

"You know where everything is. Nothing has changed. Find yourself some dry clothes and head to bed. It's been a long day."

Stefan nodded but didn't make a move to head off to any direction. He looked at Damon helplessly.

"What?" Damon asked.

"Nothing," he said. Damon nodded and went to his own bedroom. When he looked back, Stefan was watching him from the doorway.

"Stefan, seriously? Go to bed." He said. Stefan shook his head slowly.

"What is it, Stefan? come on. Use your words. I can't help you if you don't tell me what you want me to do."

Stefan still made no move or said any words.

"Come on, I'll follow you to your room." Damon said and walked to his little brother. He placed a hand between his shoulder blades and led him to the room upstairs.

"Alright," he said. "You know where your clothes is. Change into something warmer, please? Go to bed, okay? I'll see you tomorrow."

Damon turned around to leave, but Stefan followed him like a lost puppy. Damon sighed.

"Stefan! You're 173 years god dammit! Go to bed!"

Stefan looked at the floor. Damon sighed again.

"Okay, fine. I'll sit with you." He finally said and led Stefan to his bed. He watched him get under the sheets and took a seat on the floor by the bed. He looked at Stefan.

"Are you going to sleep now?"

Stefan nodded a little. Damon nodded and sat there until he was sure Stefan was sleeping. Then he left again. He got some sleep himself. Luckily he was up before Stefan and could sit in his room for a while to make it seem like he hadn't left at all.

When Stefan finally woke up, the next challenging day would begin. Stefan would follow Damon around anywhere he went. He would leave him alone.

"Stefan, you need to go do something else, okay? Go take a shower, yeah? You haven't had one for the entire summer. You could use one."

Stefan nodded, but still wouldn't leave.

"Let me guess, you don't want to?"

Stefan looked at the floor.

"Look at me." Damon said. Stefan obeyed. "You need to get over yourself. It's just a shower. Or a bath is even fine with me. You are immortal god dammit. You're not gonna die."

Stefan shook his head. Damon nodded.

"Yes. Come on." He led his brother to the bedroom and filled the tub with water and soap. He handed Stefan some swimwear and turned around while he changed. Then he laid his hands on Stefan's shoulders.

"Listen to me now, okay?" he said. "You are going in there. You are going to be there for a while. You're going to be fine. I'm right here with you. Do you understand?"

Stefan nodded a little. Damon nodded shortly and helped Stefan into the tub. He slowly eased him down, but when the water reached Stefan's neck, he started flailing and struggling.

"Calm down! Calm down! Calm down!" Damon called out. "You're okay! Relax!"

Stefan was trembling under his hands but clearly trying to control himself and his fear. Damon soothingly rubbed the skin with his thumbs.

"You're fine." he whispered. "You're okay."

Stefan nodded a little. Damon gently rubbed shampoo into his brother's hair and rinsed it out. Then he helped him out of the water.

"See? You're fine." He said with a smile and dried Stefan off.