Stefan - crying won't hurt (part one)

Request: Can you do one were Stefan is sick and Damon looks after him

Requested by Peachiepie99 

"Stefan?!" Damon called out from the kitchen. "You want breakfast?!"

There was no answer to be heard. Not even with Damon's superhuman hearing. He knew Stefan was up. He had heard him walk during the early morning. He got slightly concerned. Maybe he didn't hear him? Damon walked to Stefan's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Stef?" He asked. "You better answer me, when I ask whether you want food or not. Else I won't make you any."

"Not hungry..." The voice was so small and weak and Damon got even more worried now. He opened the door and stepped inside the room. The door to Stefan's bathroom was slightly open and light was coming from there. Damon stepped closer to the bathroom, opening the door a little more revealing a shirtless, shaky Stefan, who was clinging to the toilet with tears down his cheeks.

"Hey..." Damon soothingly rubbed Stefan's neck, feeling the heat radiating off of him. "You're sick buddy?"

Stefan nodded miserably and let out a large sob, which had waited to get off Stefan's shoulder. He breathed faster, sobbing more and more. Damon grabbed a towel and wiped Stefan's sweaty body off.

"Damon..." Stefan whimpered.

"I'm right here buddy. Right here."

When Damon was satisfied with the result of drying Stefan, he turned his little brother around and knelt down. He let Stefan wrap his arms around Damon's neck, and Damon wrapped one arm around Stefans back and one under Stefan's butt.

"Up we go," Damon stood, making Stefan cry loudly in misery. Damon shushed him, tightening his grip to prevent Stefan from falling.

"I'm gonna throw up," Stefan cried, holding on to Damon.

"You're gonna be fine. Hear me?"

But the bile rose in Stefan's throat, and he tried to keep it down desperately. Damon gently laid him on the bed and grabbed a bucket from downstairs. He put it on the floor next to Stefan's bed and ran his fingers through Stefan's soft hair.

"You gotta try to sleep, okay Stef? I'll come to check up on you later."

Damon then left the room telling Stefan to text him if he was unable to yell for help. Damon went downstairs and made breakfast for himself, calling Alaric to say that he wouldn't be able to make it to their drinking night at the grill.

Stefan tried to sleep but found it quite impossible. He started breathing heavily, water pooling in his mouth. He picked up the bucked and held it under his chin.

"Da-" he tried yelling for Damon but was cut up by the thick liquid spilling from his lips as he projectile vomited heavily. He teared up.

"DAMON!" He screamed, crying loudly as he became incredibly upset. Damon had heard him and rushed to him as fast as he could, immediately kneeling in front of him, looking at his crying little brother. He rubbed Stefan's hands, waiting to see if more was coming.

"You think you're done, Stef?" He asked gently. Stefan nodded.

"Yea? Do you feel a little better? A little more relieved?"

Stefan nodded again. Damon then nodded and watched the tears falling from Stefan's eyes. He said that he would go clean out the bucket and that he would be back soon. And just as he promised, he was back in a few minutes, sitting on the bed, picking Stefan up and putting him sideways on his lap. He wiped Stefan's red cheeks, and Stefan leaned into him.

"Hey there buddy," he said and rubbed Stefan's arms. "We have a few options on what we can do next. We can try to take care of this ourselves and buy some medicines for you at the pharmacy. We can call a doctor and maybe make an appointment. Or we can try to figure out if there's a vampire doctor somewhere and then see if we could do something with that. What do you think?"

Stefan shrugged.

"You don't know?" Damon asked and Stefan shook his head. "I mean if anyone would know a vampire doctor, it would be the Mikaelsons. So we can try to call Elijah? Maybe he knows something useful."

Stefan shrugged again, not knowing what to do. He just wanted to get better.