Paul - just add water

Request: Can you do one in which paul collapses on set and daniel takes care of him

It was one of those rare days where Daniel would be on the set to play Elijah but he enjoyed those days. It was a nice break from his other show "Saving Hope." and he enjoyed being with the rest of the cast. A lot of the time, Daniel would be hanging around with Paul but today, he was unusually quiet and walked around rubbing his head.

"Paul? Are you okay?" Daniel asked as they sat on a couch and Paul simply nodded and waited for their turn to do a scene. When they were told to get ready for shooting, Paul rose from the couch but quickly dropped to the floor. Daniel worriedly dropped on his knees beside him, taking his coat off and stuffing it under Paul's head.

"Paul? Can you hear me?" Daniel asked, lightly slapping Paul's cheeks. Paul's eyes opened and he seemed confused. A crowd collected behind Daniel.

"Get some water, he's dehydrated."

Some people sprung into action, quickly fetched a water bottle and handed it to Daniel. He held the bottle to Paul's lips and helped him drink.

"That's it, slow sips," he said. Paul breathed out deeply and Daniel helped him to his trailer. He helped him to the couch.

"Drink a lot, okay buddy? I'm gonna go shoot. I'll come see you in 30 minutes."

Then Daniel left to go to the set and Paul got some sleep. After the scenes, Daniel came back and made sure Paul got some water in his system. Over the next few days, Daniel would constantly text Paul to drink water. Julie would also keep an eye on him to make sure he was okay.