Stefan - I can't sleep

request: Can you do a chapter were Stefan don't want to sleep (he whines and stuff because he's sleepy )and Damon try's everything to bring him to sleep ? And Stefan is just afraid of the darkness?

Written by new co-writer Kaitlyn_anderson

Damon woke up to the sound of whining but due to his sleepy state he didn't realize that it was Stefan at first. But then he heard the sound of Stefan's voice calling out for his brother.

"Damon I can't sleep." Damon heard Stefan say. 

So Damon got out of bed to see if there was anything he could do to help Stefan fall asleep. As he was walking to Stefan's room he thought he could try warm milk first. He went downstairs to get a glass of warm milk. When he got the glass of warm milk he went back upstairs to Stefan's room to see if it would help him fall back asleep. 

"Here Stef," Damon said. "hopefully that will help you fall back asleep."

To Damon's surprise it didn't help make him sleepy at all. Damon thought maybe Stefan just needs someone to lay in bed with him. So Damon tried that next, when he got into the bed Stefan laid his head on Damon's chest. But still Stefan didn't fall back asleep. 

"What's keeping you awake Stefan?" Damon asked Stefan, worried that it may be something else keeping him awake. 

"I'm scared Damon."  

"Of what?" Damon asked, even more worried than he was before. 

"The dark." Stefan said, with fear lacing his voice. Damon didn't know what to say but then he thought "maybe if I turn on a lamp it would help him sleep since then he isn't completely in the dark."

Damon got out of bed to quickly turn on a lamp to see if he would help Stefan fall asleep. Damon got back in bed with Stefan and right when Stefan laid his head on Damon's chest he fell straight to sleep.