I knew that, from the moment we will stay together, there are chances that we will cross our limits. We have waited for ten long years and finally fate brought us together and I knew that we will definitely cross our boundaries. At least, I will.

And I can't touch you; before having all the rights on you. You are too pure to be touched that way. I wanted to propose you and do everything properly but there was no time for that. That man, that scene, your helpless look, it all haunted me.

So, I took the matter in my own hands and married you. I was planning that slowly we will tell each other about our feelings and then I will tell you the truth. But then things happened with Mr. Malik and my attention shifted on him for time being.

The day you messaged me about your pregnancy, I was going to tell you everything. I was planning to propose you and give you the ring that I brought the day we went for ice skating. That day in ice skating ring, you showed me a totally new way of thinking and I knew in that moment that I want to spend my life with you.

I was planning to speak the truth after I read your message but you left and then I found you at the beach. I was angry when you asked question about our relationship because I wanted you to question me for yourself not just for our baby. My Sunshine was still thinking of herself as a burden while I was trying my best to erase her insecurities from past four months.

Then you said the word abortion and that made me really angry because that was what Mr. Malik suggested to mom. You fainted after that and your OBG warned me privately about how stressful your pregnancy is going to be. Your history of anxiety attacks and everything, made me worried about your health.

So, I have to be quiet for our baby, for you. That's why I made those rules, about your health.

I know my reasons might not seem sensible nor will they justify what I did but I always had your best interest in my mind. I was wrong to hide things but the things I hide were not wrong." Kabir finally said and Zara just closed her eyes feeling the pain.

Both the physical and the emotional one.

How am I supposed to forgive you Kabir? How can we go back to being together after doing so much damage to each other? Why was it so complicated between them?

"I knew I will destroy your innocence. But I wanted to become your saviour before I destroy you, completely. I don't know how to love. I have a track record of hurting the women who love me.

I hurt my mom for so long by thinking that she was weak, not realizing her strength till I met you and you made me see things in different perspective.

I hurt my twin, by not trusting her when I was the one who raised her. She was in pain for so many years because of my stupidity and lack of trust.

I knew that being with me will bring you nothing but hurt yet I can't help but bind you with myself legally even after knowing that you deserve someone better than me.

And see the damage that I had done to you? You are crying because of me while I always intended to take away your pain.

In the end I became your destruction."

Kabir said with a lone tear from his eyes and then Zara wiped her tears listening to his words but didn't say anything because of the pain.

Physically as well as emotionally.

"Call Dr. Pakhi, please. It's time." Zara said and Kabir nodded before calling her.

As Pakhi arrived there and encouraged Zara for the push, Kabir held her hand, and caressed her hairs while whipping her sweat with a towel and praying to God to give her strength.