40. Kabir's Way

Enjoy Reading (:

Surprise, because now I want to move on so don't forget to vote and comment (:

Be ready to be shocked (;

***

After an hour of crying Zara heard a knock at the door and wiped her tears. She can't look more stupid in front of him then she already was looking. So she checked herself and opened the door and saw him standing with a plate of food in his hands.

He entered the room without her permission and Zara felt his presence overwhelming. He kept the plate on the small table and gestured her to sit on the chair in front of him. Zara quietly sat there.

"Eat."

He said and Zara just looked at him wondering if this man in normal or what?

One hour ago he was shouting on the top of his voice, claiming that she is weak and stupid and now he brought food for this weak and stupid woman?

He looked at her and then smirked as if reading her thoughts.

"You think too much."

He said and got up from his chair and pulled it closer to hers giving her the first heart attack.

He then picked up a morsel and brought it near her mouth and Zara's eyes widened in shock at that and her mouth hung open at his action.

Taking advantage of the situation he pushed the food inside her mouth and when she didn't close her mouth he gently pushed her chin with her hand.

"You have to swallow it. I can't help you with that, for now." He said close to her ear, his breath fanning her neck and then moved away and winked at her.

That was the second heart attack.

Zara suddenly started feeling hot, even when the room temperature was twenty degrees.

What has gotten into him?

Why is he behaving as if last one hour didn't happen?

And why is he behaving like....

...this?

Whatever this is.

She gulped the food without chewing and started coughing because of it.

Way to go Zara! After one month the man finally did something which appeared more than normal friendship and you choke on your food after that! Great impression... Her inner voice whined and Zara cringed at it.

She drank the water from the glass that was kept on the table and received the third heart attack when he started laughing?

Not just smiling with those beautiful set of teeth!

It was full flesh laughter with loud sound and what a beautiful sound it was?

If she wasn't already in love with him, she would have fallen for him now.

Dear Lord! This was the single most important day of her adult life; where she realised that she fell in love, got scolded by the one she loved and then... this?

As much as she loved him, Zara decided to talk to him seriously about his mental health. He was in need of some treatment.

"Bir." She said after recovering from all the attacks and finishing the food. He looked at her in amusement.

"Yes Sunshine." He mimicked her tone playfully and Zara's eyes widened but she controlled herself.

"Have you ever... You know felt extremely happy about some things?" She asked in a doubtful voice.