Of course there mother's hometowns are similar. They were best friends.

What should she feel?

Happy; that she mattered to him that much?

Angry; that he thought so much about her and yet left without talking to her?

But then decided to go with understanding; She chose to understand his reasons and his decisions. Till now she could understand him.

***

"Did we meet again or was the next time was when you were in coma?" Zara asked moving to the next conversation.

At this point she won't be surprised if he says that he saw her somewhere again and they met but not exactly talk. What a complicated life they have?

"No, I didn't see you after that. I was in coma and you operated on me and that was the third time we met and as promised I decided to find you and come after you." Kabir replied.

"How do you know that I was the one who treated you? I asked the hospital staff to hide the details." Zara asked.

"Your voice. It has always stayed with me even if you didn't." Kabir answered looking into her eyes.

"You talked to me so much, fulfilling the void that we had between us from so many years. I can't remember most of it. But I did listen all of it. May be in the final days when I was waking up. But I listened what you were talking, I listened when you encouraged me to get up from coma, I listened it all." Kabir said and intently looked at her.

Those conversations were the point where he started understanding her thought process. She talked to him about so many things and he forgot many of them, because he was not in proper shape but from what he remembered he started getting an idea about her mentality. How she thinks and how her brain works. That's why he knows her so much.

"So when you woke up from coma you knew in that moment that I was the one who treated you?" Zara asked with her voice shivering and Kabir just nodded his head, not saying anything.

Her voice was shivering and her heart was beating wildly.

Was it anxiety or anticipation? She didn't know.

He knew about her. He knew the only thing that she hid from him and yet he took her down the guilt trip so many times. She should feel angry. But why was she feeling flattered that he recognised her from her voice? That he actually listened when she was pouring her heart out?

She was going mad. That was the only explanation. Perhaps it's the effect of his company. Yes, that must be it. She was getting mad because she is staying with this psychotic man.

She needed to get a grip on her emotions. Shenu told her to be strong and she has to stay strong to know the truth; the complete truth. She can't let her emotions cloud her judgement. She needed to know the truth.

"So you knew that it was me who treated you and you decided to find me and got me investigated. And then you came to know the truth about my mother being the cause of your mother's destruction. That's when you planned your revenge? That's why you pretended not to know me in the hospital where we talked for the first time?"

Zara asked the questions that were eating her alive from the moment she found out the truth. The questions which were making her doubt herself and her choice.

"You also pretended to not know me. Were you also planning something?" Kabir now questioned her with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Zara gaped at the audacity of his questioning. She pretended not to know him because she didn't want him to know that she was the one who treated him and to tell about her crush on him.

"It's outrageous isn't it? Dr. Kabir Shah is questioning Dr. Zara Inayat Ali's intentions? It makes me look all the more evil and heartless right? Because who am I to have any right to question you when I am hiding an ocean of information from you?" Kabir said with a bitter laugh.

"I will answer your question about revenge, clearly with all honesty. But before that I just want to know what you think about it. Do you think that I pretended and planned everything to take revenge from your mother through you?" Kabir asked not showing any emotion on his face and waiting for Zara to answer.

"I do not trust you after knowing the truth." Zara said and Kabir took a sharp breath.

He deserved it, may be. Definitely he did for all the hiding he did but damn, why it has to hurt so badly?

***

Oopsies.... That hurts...

Anyways, Kabir... what can I say about his reasons? If you think they make sense because even if we want them to be together from the first time he saw her, we all now know the importance of All in Time (;

But you have to admit, Kabir's thinking till now is not so bad. The justification by far is fair, I hope.

And 2 more chapters left! So fingers crossed.

So, stay tuned, vote, comment as much as you can and share the story on your wall and withyour friends!