Ch-52 The Wedding

Start from the beginning

After we got settled into our rooms, Ash visited me. "So any pre wedding jitter ? Or cold feet?" I teased him.

He wrapped his arms around me," no way my feet is warm and toasty."

I chuckled," good, cause if you ran out i will kill you." I warned him.

"Why i ever leave the one whom i waited my whole life for?" He smiled and kissed my lips. "If you cold feet then we have to warm them up. The bed is right here." He winked at me.

"You incorrigible ." I laughed.

In that moment Diana barged in with Danial. Chris also joined in.

"Its time, lets get you ready Sylvia." She said.

"Lets go groom. We need shape you up too." Daniel and Chris picked up Ashton to drag him up and take him with them."

"You guys are trouble, cant you see i am having a moment with my wife to be." Ash protested.

"Later bro. Its time."

He signed.

"I will see you at the alter." He met my eyes again.

"I will be the one in white." I joked.

"And i will be the one in black." He laughed making his way out, leaving me and Diana alone.

The wedding was in the afternoon so i had plenty of time to get ready.

Ashton family had already arrived a day before and like he said he had already taken care of the food, the decorations and the guest list. Everything was beautiful.

I went to my room accomplished with Daina. She and i had become great friends after Daniel introduced me to her. Plus i hear they are to be engaged soon. Good for Daniel, he has found a nice one. Diana is pure and kind. She is the kind of person who always puts the best of others . I never had any girlfriends, more over girls tend not to like me. But diana was different. We became friends from the day we first met. Plus his son is an angel.

"Let me do you hair Sylvia. "She said. I had done with my make up. A bold red li with my classic wink liner.

She did took only 30 mins and make a master piece out of my messy hair.

"I love it Diana

"I love it Diana. It looks so elegant and beautiful."

"I am glad." She smiled.

"Now time for the dress. " she squeaked.

 " she squeaked