She gave me stink eye one last time and smiled to Ashton before leaving.

I dont like her.

We went to the car. "Why were you meeting with your ex? And is she the friend whom you comforted ?" I asked him.

"Cindy is just a friend and don't worry there is nothing between us now. I love you."

"Just a friend..." i gave him a unsure look.

He laughed," yes just a friend now, don't worry love."

"I am getting a weird vibe from her"

"Oh jealousy?" He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

We drove home.
~~

I wanted to have a romantic dinner with Ashton but he was busy with work, that is so unlike him. More than usual these days. And i dont like that Cindy chick. Its his work so i didn't say anything.

But i couldn't help but notice changes in his behaviour. Like late night calls, he staying out late, he is too busy to pick up my calls, always in conference's .... something is off.

I decided to follow him today.

I stood outside his office and saw him come out of the office with that girl Cindy. His hands were wrapped around her waist. My heart hurt like hell. Still i tried to stop myself from jumping in conclusions and punching her. I dialled Ashton. He picked up.

"Hey i was done with my shoot so how about we grab lunch together?"

"Umm, i am sorry sylvia... um i am swamped with work. In a conference right now. Talk to you later tonight." He lied and ended the call. They got into the car together.

My heart ached. I still took courage and drove to follow them where they were going. They ended going into a plaza hotel and went in.

"Why will Ashton go to a hotel with her alone and lie  to me about it."

I drove home. I was worried and anxious. My thoughts ran wild! He wont cheat on me... i know it. There must be a reason for him to lie to me. Maybe he thought i will worry if he told me the truth? You fool! My subconscious spoke. Use your head! Hotel alone> lie to you> also with an ex. I signed in frustration. I will ask him tonight.

He came home late. I waited for him.

"Ashton?"  I called him hesitant.

He came in," Sylvia? Why your up so late? You have an early morning shoot right?"

"Yeah but i have to talk to you."

"Whats up?" He sat beside me.

"Um you trust me right?" I asked him.

"Yes why?"

"And i hope you feel me close to you to share things with me?"

"Yes..."

"Um... so please trust me when i tell you... don't see Cindy anymore."

"I don't understand."

"Just trust me. Its women's instinct."

"I don't understand where this is coming from. Do you not trust me?"

"I do trust you. Just not her..."

He was quite for a while and spoke," if you want it then I won't see her."

"Thank you Ash. I know she is your business partner but..." he shush me.

The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें