Ch-31 Romance Rush

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Don't back down, remember your promise."

"Yes ma'am."

She put her hands on shoulders and hugged me. She whispered in my ear slowly," we can do some naughty in the bathroom..." she seperate from me. "But Alas, you will late for your work. Next time." She teased me and went off.

I was turned on and stuck on play mood by her words.

I didn't let her escape," hell with work. I can afford to be late. I own the company." I laughed as I carried her in my arms to the tub.

She gave me a sexy sly smile as we went in.

~~

A second round of undeniable pleasures we got ready. I got ready quickly and Sylvia was putting on her make up. The hotel staff bought us new pair of clothes by just one snap of My fingers.

"You know we just did it. Your so fucking beautiful that being with you makes me horny again." I sealing my lips to hers.

She giggled "go now or you will seriously will be  super late now

She giggled "go now or you will seriously will be  super late now." I smiled separating from her and went out.

I got in my car and headed to my office.

~

I came in to my office and sat on my chair.

I was looking through the files for the meeting when Caroline burst through the doors

"You have some nerve to avoid me." She hissed.

"I told you before also Cindy. We were business partners/ sex- partners because we had same  motive, to take Sylvia down. But now that the truth is out open. I don't want anything to do with you." I said in a cold tone.

"You think you can throw me just like that?!" She was practically shouting.

"Yes i can. I don't stay with people who take me as a fool." I closed the file and looked at her.

"You will have to pay for this Ashton! You fell for a slut!" She spat. I broke up with her after my second date with Sylvia. I broke off with every other girl.

I grew angry. "I will let you know Miss. Cindy, I don't respond well to threats. Plus if you make anymore comments about my girlfriend then you will have to pay for that." I got up from my seat and made my way towards her. "I don't give empty threats you know that. So be careful!" I spat angrily.

Her face went pale and she shivered.

"Now get out my office. Or i will have you thrown out!" I pointed to the door.

She looked at me with hatred anger. "Have a good day Mr. Hardlin. I will be seeing you soon." After saying that, she left the room.

I signed and sat in my chair. I kept myself busy in work, but I couldn't concentrate know i will be seeing sylvia soon at her place.

With that thought, my phone rang,"hello love."

"Hey Ash. You know your cutting in very close for our date." I looked at my watch. Shit, it was already 8pm.

"I will there soon, love." I ended my call and got up my seat closing my laptop and putting on my coat.

I got in my car and started my engine. Suddenly a thought came to my mind.

I don't like staying away from her. Plus driving to my house and hers is time taking. I still remember waking her next to me. That was the best thing ever. In love seeing next to her. I want to see her all the time, be with her all times. Staying separately is not my ideal thought.

What if i ask her to move in with me?

Then she will be with me always. And we will be able to spend more time together. I want her with me. I despise being separated from her. I love her. So its natural to stay together or wanting to send more time together.

Okay i have decided i will ask her to move in with me... i smiled and drove off.

 i smiled and drove off