Chapter 11: Cairo Attack

Indy and Marion were walking down a busy street of Cairo holding different supplies and packages. Marion had changed into a bloodshot red baggy pants and a white too with red patterns sewn on it. The monkey was still happily resting on her shoulder.

"Did we have to bring the monkey? Huh?"
Jones joked around with Marion

"I'm surprised at you, Jones. Talking that way about our baby. He's got your looks too." Marion laughed

"And your brains..." Indy replied smartly

The capuchin monkey started crawling onto Marion's hands as she was laughing at the tame animal. It rubbed it's short fur against her hands. Marion started juggling the monkey on her arm.

"Oops! I noticed that. He's a smart little thing. Smart!"
She gave all the attention to the monkey, Indy smirked.
"Ow!" She laughed as the monkey gave her a little nip.

Strangely, the monkey started squealing and jumped off Marion's arm, it ran into a small stinky alleyway...
"Hey! Where are you going?!"

"He'll be all right. Have a date. Come on, Come on." Indy insisted, however Marion didn't taker her eyes off the alleyway. She was slowly walking, waiting for the monkey to come back.

"Hey...." Marion mumbled

"Marion"

"What's this?" Marion asked as she turned her head around to Indy and looked at the date.

"It's a date. You eat them." Indiana told her.

In a private area behind the main streets, a strange Egyptian man stood.
He wore a blue turban and a black eye patch. He had scars across his face.
The red vested monkey ran and jumped onto his arm for Marion and Indy didn't know that the monkey was sent to spy and steal from the couple.
The monkey man was a professional assassin, informant and spy. He rode the streets of Cairo by his silver motorbike.
The Nazis agents had hired The 'Monkey Man' to steal the head piece which was in possession of Jones and Marion.
The pair ran into a dark hall way and exchanged Nazi salutes with the German Agents.
After telling him the information about where the Americans were, the two Agents told the group of local Arab thugs that it was time to kill Indiana and Marion.

The Arab henchman wore white robes and dark pieces of cloth around their head only leaving their eyes exposed. The Nazi agents separated and stood up on different balconies over looking the streets, there they saw Indy and Marion walking, absolutely unaware of what was happening. The Monkey Man ran with his pet down a small side street and hid behind some straw baskets.

"How come you haven't found some nice girl to settle down with? Raise 8 or 9 kids like your friend Sallah?" Marion asked.

"Who says I haven't?" Indy joked.

"I do! Dad had you figured out a long time ago." Marion laughed, "He said you were a bum."

"Ah, he was being generous" Indy said.

"The most gifted bum he ever trained. You know, he loved you like a son. It took a hell of a lot for you to alienate him." Marion replied.

Indy froze when he looked up ahead. 5 Arabian henchman came running down the street with sharp, silver swords. Indy dropped the packages and ran towards them. Marion picked the items back up not noticing what was happening, suddenly an Arabian henchman from a dark alleyway ran and jumped over her head. She just looked up and screamed. Marion ran the opposite direction looking for something to protect her.
Indy blocked an aimed dagger and knocked two of the henchman into each other brutally, knocking both of the men down.
Marion didn't make it far before running into another henchman. She screamed and quickly ran back to Indy. Suddenly one of the henchman held her from behind and laughed evilly.
Indy turned around violently punched the man in the face.
Marion turned around and grabbed a heavy package, she snuck up behind one of the concentrated Arabs and hit him over the head, knocking him out.
Indy shunted into another, kneeing him in the groin.
The locals watching cheered loudly for the 2 Americans during the fight.
Marion threw one of the packages over at a henchman, causing him to fall over grunting.
An Arab came racing vigorously down holding a long stick, he swung it vastly, Indy ducked just in time, causing the stick to hit the the Arab's stomach behind Indiana roughly.
Indy turned around and grabbed Marion's hand, pulling her away from the Arab henchman.

"Duck!" Indy yelled to Marion.

Marion ducked quickly, a henchman came running with his sword held over his head, Indy swung his fist at the Arab's face, causing him to fall backwards onto the hard gravelled ground.
Marion stood back up.

"Get out of here!" Indy shouted

Indy turned to another armed Arab, he swing his foot around at the Arab, winding him in the stomach.
The henchman punched Indy in the chest, making Jones grunt in pain.
Indiana swung a hard punch at the Arab's head, knocking him over instantly.
Another Arab came and rushed into Indy, both falling on top of an old hoarse cart. Indy elbowed him in the chest and more hardly in the head.
Indy looked and found two Henchmen with swords running for him, one on either side.
Thinking quickly, he bent down, the two henchmen stabbed each other in the chest and collapsed.
Indiana ran and grabbed Marion and put her on a hoarse cart. She fell and got buried in the pile of straw.
Indy uncoiled his bullwhip and swung his whip at 2 henchmen.
The cart suddenly started to move down a street while Indy was occupied dealing with the henchmen.

Marion lifted her head out of the straw, she found that the cart had taken her to the town square.
She jumped off and ran into a small doorway.
Following her was a small, creepy Arab man.
He silently walked into the doorway however immediately Marion whacked him on the head with a metal frying pan, which she picked up.

She started running and found 5 Nazi agents and a 2 Arabs running in her direction.
She hid herself in one of the many cream straw baskets. Out of nowhere the red vested monkey came and sat it's self on top of the basket, it started screeching at the henchman.
Marion tried to shoo the rotten animal off but it was no use. The 2 Arab henchman picked up the basket and started running.

"Indy!!" Marion yelled from inside the basket.

Indy ran into the town square, he found the cart however not Marion... Indy ran down another street to find a group of locals huddled, looking over something.
Suddenly the crowd split up revealing an Arab swordsman dressed in a black robe with a red sash as a belt.
The locals had moved to either side, watching Indy and the swordsman fight
The swordsman started laughing, he swung his huge sword around on both hands.
He grinned at Indy evilly. The swords man finished his tricks and awaited Indy to come at him.
And Indy did just that, lazily he grabbed his gun out of the holster and shot the Swordsman with no effort at all.
Indy ran off whilst he crowd started huddling again in shock.