Chapter 1: In the Jungle

South America 1935

The man slowly and steadily walked deeper and deeper into the Ancient Peruvian Jungle, not afraid of the monstrous spiders and the spiky green plants. He had seen it all before. But that was not the thing he was afraid of, for a dangerous Peruvian jungle tribe were living in this area named the Hovitos, finding out that he was in there territory would be a automatic death message. Luckily, the Hovitos didn't seem to be on their trail yet...

The man wore a worned-out brown leather jacket and brimmed fedora hat, a light cream/greenish cross-body military medical bag and a dark brown gun holster which was hanging from his dark chocolate coloured leather belt. Following him were 2 Peruvian guides by the names of Satipo, Barranca. Both business partners and secret thieves who were hired by the man to to lead him to the Temple of the Chayapoyan Warriors.
No person who entered the temple had presumably made it out alive,
One being an archeologist who taught history and archeology at Princetown University called 'Forrestal' who led an expedition to try and claim 'The Golden Fertility Idol'
However the University never found out what became of him. This being one of the main reasons the man was sent to explore the temple.

In the foggy distance revealed Mount Shubet, a tall mountain in the tropical rainforest of North Central Peru, according to the mysterious man, it is also located near the hidden temple.
Hours later the group stumbled across a murky green pond, there, the shadowed man picked up a freshly poisoned Hovito's dart, which he led to Satipo who widely gazed upon it.

"The Hovitos are near. The poison is still fresh, three days. They're following us..." Satipo stuttered.

"If they knew we were hear, they would of killed us already" Barranca commented.

The man didn't take any notice of Barranca's hopeful comment and grabbed a creamy, ripped map out. For he did not know that Barranca's greediness for riches had got the better of him. He wanted to grab the Fertility Idol for himself to sell. Behind him, Barranca stumbly grabbed his hidden gun and aimed it towards the back of the busy man. Quickly sensing the gun thanks to his sharp hearing, he immediately grabbed a brown, round, leather bullwhip which was tied to his belt. Immediately with no effort at all, he whipped the gun out of Barranca's grotty hands this leaving both of the guide men jaw dropped. In such fright, Barranca fled and ran straight into the jungle, leaving only Satipo with the man. However both Barranca and Satipo realised that this was no ordinary archeologist, no. This was Indiana Jones...

After climbing small hills, making there way through out the trees, bushes and vines, the pair finally reached their way to a small cave entrance. According to Indy, this was where the Chayapoyan Temple was... He lifted up the hanging vines which camouflaged the cave.

"This is it... This is where Forrestal cashed in." Indy said

"A friend of yours?" Satipo asked,

"A competitor... He was good. He was really good..." Indiana replied

Meanwhile...

Barranca raced deeper and deeper in to Peruvian Jungle. He saw a couple of semi nude tribesman walking, talking in their own language holding wooden, handcrafted spears. He hid behind a mouldy log, watching the two Hovitos walk past, trying not to get heard. Behind him he heard an French/English voice.

"Hello there, I believe you have joined Dr Jones on his adventure' to the Chayapoyan Temple."

"He tried to kill me" Barranca silently whispered up at the man.

"Yes he tends to be like that...
Now, my good fellow... Where is Jones?"

"And why should I tell you?" Barranca sneered

"If you do not tell me where he is, I will let the Hovitos kill you... They do have a right too as you did enter their territory."

Barranca stood up and followed the French man in the jungle...