Chapter 19: Fight on the Plane

Dietrich was calmly relaxing, his feet up on a barrel, the radio on with a drink in his hand next to Belloq who was also sitting on a stool.

"Ah Monsieur. Let us toast our success in the desert. To the ark" Dietrich said

"When we are very far from here..." Belloq muttered under his breath.

-------------------------------------

Marion and Indiana were hiding behind to barrels watching over. In the distance was a fairly-large, dirty green military plane.

"They are going to fly it out of here. When the Ark gets loaded we will already be on the plane" Indy whispered.

Indy and Marion slowly made their way to the small airfield. Indy climbed onto one of the wings whilst Marion took cover behind a couple of boxes.
One of the German mechanics was checking the plane thoroughly. Indy caught his attention, the mechanic turned around and waved the wrench at Indy. Indy dodged the wrench and kicked him in the knees. The mechanic grabbed hold of Indy by the collar and prepared to either stab him with the wrench or throw him into the propeller (or both) He held Indy dangerously close to the propeller with his wrench aimed at his face. Indy managed to grab the wrench and forced it into the propeller, breaking the wrench in half. He pushed the mechanic over and knocked him to his knees unconscious. In the cockpit was a German pilot. The pilot turned and saw Indy, without hesitation he lifted the cockpit open and threw a punch at Indy, only to be hit back by an even more powerful one, knocking him off the wing and and onto the ground.
In the background he heard a someone shout in a foreign language.

In a small Shack opposite the air field was another German soldier, he was rather large and muscly with pink, sweaty skin and, the man took off his unbuttoned shirt and smirked as he walked towards Indy who was trying to climb onto the plane. He shouted at Indy in German, forcing him to come and have a fight with him.
Indy thought he was going to be just like any other weak soldier so he jumped off the plane wing and prepared to 'beat him up.'
Indiana threw a punch which seemed like it didn't affect the brawler a little bit.
The Nazi threw a combo punch which caused Jones's nose to bleed
Meanwhile, Marion moved onto the plane.

Indy kicked the soldier in the crotch, leaving the man moaning.
He threw another punch but missed, the soldier brutally punched him in the face again causing Indy to fall.
The Nazi grabbed Indy's leg and pulled him back, giving a lift up, ready for another punch until Indy grabbed hold of his arm and bit it like a piece of raw chicken.
2 Germans on the side pulled out a gun and attempted to fire at Jones.
After a few more minutes of fighting, Indy grabbed a chunk of dirt and threw it at his face.

Marion climbed her way into the cockpit, suddenly the door shut tightly locking her in.

"IIINNNNDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" She yelled

However Indiana was occupied, the Nazi brawler was beating him up. It was like something out of a comic, no punch was effective. Then Indy did it. He through a giant upper cut at the German's face, the man fell back. Indy was taking a few breathes whilst he was getting himself back up. As he stared Jones in the face, the warm red blood trickled down his pink nose, lips and onto his chin. He wasn't going to let Indy get away with out finishing him.

Nazi military trucks started to arrive in no time at all. The angry German soldiers were yelling whilst they were grabbing their battle equipment.
Marion had an idea, she pulled one of the levers and very slowly, the plane started to move in a direction she couldn't control. She held the firing gun extension and started shooting at the trucks, the standing Nazis were dead before they reached the ground. A few tried to run however they had no chance.
The plane was now moving a little faster and in a circle direction, suddenly one of the wings hit the old fuel truck, knocking the lid off the tank. Instantly the gasoline from the inside poured out and slowly started flooding the sandy, rocky airfield ground.

PUNCH

The Nazi guttered Indy in the stomach, Indy fell over into the huge puddle of gasoline. The German laughed and ordered him to stand back up and fight like a real man [in German]. Indy looked up and watched as the mindless man didn't know what was behind him...
One of the wings and the propellor was slowly approaching him, he was clueless. He stomped on Jones's leg which agonised Indy who afterwards, ducked down completely. Right at the last second the brawler turned around....

-------------------------------------

[If you don't like blood and gore] The sharp propellor was the last thing he saw....

[IF YOU LOVE BLOOD AND GORE!!!!!!] He faced the sharp propeller and screamed as it teared his soft pinkish skin into strips of dark red. Blood splattered everywhere, on the ground, on Indy and even on the cockpit window. What was left of the Nazi was just rips of flesh and material, splattered on the ground, covered in a pool of blood.

--------------------------------------

"I'm stuck in here! Let me out!" Marion screamed yet the sound wasn't flowing through the door.

Indy gazed up after the trauma and saw Marion yelling for him to unlock the cockpit window/door whilst she eliminated the endless supply of the soldiers. The gunfire was narrowly missing Indy, he climbed onto the wing and approached the jammed cockpit door/window

"I'm stuck in here! Get me out!!"

"Oh boy" Indy said breathlessly

"It won't come off! It won't come off!!"

One of the drivers woke up in the pool of gasoline, scrambled to his feet and hopped onto the plane wing.
He unexpectedly through a punch at Indy.
Soon, the two were fighting on the top of the plane.

"It's Stuck Indy!!!"

Indy hit the driver with a fatal punch to the head, the dead Nazi collapsed and slid down the slide of the plane.
He noticed more of the barrels were burning outside of the cockpit, if he didn't move fast now, they wouldn't make it.
Jones knelt on the wing, grabbed out his gun and shot the window open. The two made their escape just in time....:
The couple were running as fast as they could, the plane and all the trucks behind them exploded in a matter of seconds.

----------------------------------------

The sleeping Dietrich and Belloq were still resting on their chairs.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

A ginormous deaf-defying explosion struck over the far away hills. This defiantly woke the two up as well as everyone else in the area. Soldiers immediately started running to the sight.
The soldiers guarding the crate containing the ark froze.
Belloq jumped out of his comfortable, fold up chair and started yelling out orders.

"Stay with the Ark!! Stay with the Ark!!" The Frenchman shouted at the top of his voice

[Sorry it wasn't too much like the original screenplay...]