[ Chapter Twenty-three ]

You stood in front of your terminal, bag in hand that had your stuff in it

You stood in front of your terminal, bag in hand that had your stuff in it. You looked to your side, smiling at Jungkook before glancing to everyone else.

They had their own bags but they were taking different planes to other places. You decided to say goodbye to Hoseok first.

"Hey..." You muttered, sighing softly as you both hugged, Jungkook saying goodbye to Jimin meanwhile.

"It's finally done. You can go home now, have a normal life." He said, caressing your hair. You giggled softly, pulling away from the hug. "You too." You said, bumping your fist with his.

"Hey!" He called out to Jungkook, making him snap his head to you two. "Take care of her, okay?" Hoseok said.

You watched Jungkook nod his head and smile, sharing a look with you before turning to Taehyung to say goodbye.

"Take care of yourself. We'll stay in touch." You said. "I'll go visit you someday. I'd love to see Busan." He chuckled, sharing a last hug with you.

You moved to Leah, opening your arms to embrace her sad, crying form. "I'll miss you..." She whimpered into your shoulder.

You felt tears grow quickly into your eyes, smiling sadly while you hugged her tighter. "I'll miss you too. Please, take care." You whispered back.

She pulled away to look at you, letting you wipe her tears away. She stared at you with a grateful look in her eyes, one that warmed your heart.

"Thank you for being there for me when no one else was." She said. You smiled at her words, taking her hand to see the bracelet was still around her wrist.

"I told you. This, this is a sign of our friendship." You said back, smiling at her. "Whenever you miss me, just look at the bracelet or call me." You hugged for one last time before moving to Taehyung and Jimin lastly.

"You two..." You trailed off, unable to help a sob coming out as they embraced you both tightly. You closed your eyes, crying along with them.

"We'll miss you so much. Don't forget us." Jimin said, holding you tighter than Taehyung. "Never. You are my oldest brothers." You said.

They both sobbed at your words. You pulled away and they both reached to wipe their tears, making you chuckle and doing the same thing.

"We'll stay in touch, okay? Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." You said, backing away and pointing your finger at them.

"Let's go. Our plane is ready to be boarded." Jungkook said quickly once you stood beside him. You nodded your head softly, glancing one last time at everyone before parting your ways.

You entered the terminal that led you to your plane, Jungkook following close behind. "How are you feeling?" He asked, taking your hand in his and giving it a soft squeeze, trying to comfort you.

"I am... okay. I just want to leave this country already." You replied.

You and Jungkook were traveling to South Korea, to Busan, his hometown. Jimin and Taehyung were leaving for sometime to France before setting down in Korea once they feel like it. Leah and Hoseok were going to Italy for sometime.

You secretly shipped those two, looking cute together. And you knew Leah had grown to have feeling for Hoseok, despite not noticing it herself. 

You climbed onto the plane, showing the attendant your ticket before heading to your seats. Jungkook followed quietly behind you, having let go of your hand. "Here." You said, pointing to the numbers above the seats that matched the ones on your tickets.

Jungkook took his hand bag off and pushed it in the compartment on top of the seats, taking yours after and doing the same. "Okay, where do you want to sit?" He asked.

"I'll sit by the window." You said.

||

"Wow..." You said as you entered the house you and Jungkook bought before traveling here. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He said, a wide smile on his lips as he watched you look around in awe.

 "It's beautiful, isn't it?" He said, a wide smile on his lips as he watched you look around in awe

You loved the inside. It was all well decorated, the kitchen was huge and open to the living room that was also huge.

You dropped your bag at the door when you entered the bedroom, your mouth hanging open in shock at the room.

You ran and jumped on the bed, laying down on your back. "It's so soft!" You exclaimed, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes. He stood at the doorway, leaning on it while staring lovingly at you.

You dropped your head back on the bed, staring at the cealing as a soft sigh came out of you, finally realizing you were free to be yourself again.

You were finally done with fighting people, killing people, and running away from getting killed. "What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked as he laid down beside you.

"Just... this." You said, gesturing to the room around you. You had bought the house with the money you had saved up. You also bought a car and you still had a lot left.

"It's so surreal. How I went from a normal life with rich parents to a life with my father wanting me dead and then to a life where I have an amazing boyfriend, nobody is trying to kill me, and we own a house." You said, laughing at how weird your life has gone till now.

"It's sounds like a fanfiction type of story." You joked, glancing at Jungkook who was looking sadly at you, his smile gone. Your smile slowly disappeared as well, noticing he was blaming himself for everything.

You climbed on top of him, wrapping your arms around his shoulders and kissing him sweetly. "Don't blame yourself. The one who was at fault has paid for his sins." You whispered, staring deeply into his eyes.

He simply hugged you tight, burying his face in your neck. You felt your heart skip a beat at this, smiling widely and burying your face in his neck as well, inhaling his scent that made your heart race.

"I love you, Y/n. I'm scared to lose you." He whispered against your skin, his lips tickling it softly.