[ Sneak Peek ]

It was late at night

It was late at night. A masked man walked through the night, dressed with a camouflage jacket, black shirt and black jeans.

His eyes scanned the streets when he stopped in front of a gate that led to a house of high standards. The house of a rich family.

He jumped over it quickly, walking through the shadows, the guards unable to notice him. He used his training and strength to climb to the second floor, landing on the terrace.

His target was finally in sight, laying on the bed with her eyes covered, and silk mask over her eyes.

He grinned, quietly lockpicking the sliding door to the room and entering, slowly making his way to the bed.

He climbed on the bed, slowly hovering over the woman until...

You tackled him to the side, making him lay on his back as you quickly pulled your mask off and pressed a knife to his neck, sitting on his lap.

"Nice reaction." The man said, pulling his mask down to show his thin lips, his long bangs covering his eyes sexily.

"You taught me." You giggled, leaning down and kissing him deeply.

"You never told me where you learned those skills." You said as you sat on the pillow, slurping a bit on the noodles you were eating with a smile.

"I told you, life taught me. I went through moments that forced me to learn." He replied, a grin on his lips while he took a bite of his own noodles.

"You are a killer... Y-You..." You stared in fear and shock at him, his eyes widely staring back at you as he held the gun in his hand, the body dead on the ground.
"You are a hitman..." You muttered.