[ Chapter Sixteen ] +21

"Oh, fuck

"Oh, fuck..."

"Y/n..." Jungkook groaned.

You were laying on your back with Jungkook on top of you, slowly entering you. He buried his head by your neck, staying still once fully inside.

You let out a slight whine when he began to move in and out carefully, wanting to keep it slow until you got used to it.

"Is it good?" He whispered, pushing himself up enough to glance down at you.

You nodded in response, his hips bucking slightly which made you let out a high pitched moan.

"We are alone. You can scream if you want." He whispered, chuckling softly and hugging you close.

His hips began speeding up, his lips beginning to trail kisses up and down your neck and collarbone.

His scent intoxicated you, making you moan uncontrollably and dig your nails into his back.

His member reached spots that made you fall into ecstasy, unable to hold back and kiss him deeply.

Your hand caressed his side, moving up to his hair and tugging it. Your hips tried to match his, his movements becoming deeper.

"I'm growing close..." He whispered. You stared into his eyes deeply, moaning along with him.

Sweat began covering your bodies, some trailing down his forehead and neck. You wiped it with your hand, letting your hand rest on his cheek.

He smiled at you while panting, kissing you deeply again while you both grew close.

You arched your back while his hips buckled into you, the two of you screaming in pleasure as your highs hit.

You shivered slightly when Jungkook pulled out and slammed in suddenly, your hands gripping the sheets.

He trailed kisses down your chest and stomach when you lowered your back on the bed.

He slowly pulled out, trailing his kisses back up and laying down beside you, pulling you to lay on his chest.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

You stared at the wall beside the bed, nodding quietly. "Yeah..." Jungkook caressed your arm as he sighed, staring at the ceiling.

"Did I hurt you?" He whispered. You shook your head, "No... It was amazing." You whispered back, looking up at him with soft, tired eyes.

"I'm happy you like it. I enjoyed it too." He leaned down and kissed your lips, pulling the blanket to cover your naked body along with his.

"Let's sleep. I'm sure you're tired after all the events today." He said. You glanced out the window to see the sundown was near.

"I'm not sleepy yet." You replied, turning to look at him to see he was asleep, his lips parted while breathing peacefully.

You giggled quietly, carefully sitting up and getting out of his embrace. You kissed his forehead before getting dressed.

With a yawn, you headed down to the kitchen, digging for a water bottle in the fridge. You drank some of it and put it back into the fridge.

After closing the fridge, you felt a presence behind you, your eyes widening as a hand slowly passed on your arm. "Y/n."

You grabbed the hand and twisted it, turning to face said presence before flipping them onto the ground, holding their arm up.
"Ah! AH! STOP!"

"Huh?" You said in confusion, switching the light on. "Oh- Taehyung!" You exclaimed, quickly helping him up. "I'm so sorry! I thought someone was after me." You said.

Taehyung rubbed his arm while chuckling, Leah, and Jimin quickly entering the room. "What was that noise?" Jimin asked.

"Y/n flipped me over thinking I was someone else." Taehyung chuckled while explaining.

"Oh. I see. Jungkook's classes worked then." Jimin said with a chuckle. "Wait, you guys knew?" You asked.

"Yeah, he was the one who asked us to leave the house empty before you wake up. His friends taught us some things too." Leah explained, acting as if she was a ninja.

You giggled at her, shaking your head. "Are you hungry? I was about to cook something for myself." You said.

"Not really, we ate on the way here and I was going to sleep," Jimin said, glancing at Leah and Taehyung.

"Yeah, same here," Leah said, smiling sadly at you. You looked at them with a sad look, starting to feel they were cold towards you.

"Oh. Okay... Goodnight then." You said quietly, watching them leave the kitchen and go to their rooms.

You looked through the cupboards, deciding to make yourself a sandwich.

After eating it, you headed to the room where Jungkook was still asleep, laying on his side facing the wall.

You slowly crawled onto the bed after closing the door, laying on your side facing him.

You placed your hand on his cheek, caressing it while staring at his peaceful face. "You are so peaceful." You whispered.

Slowly, you placed a peck on his lips before snuggling close to him, closing your eyes.

The calming slumber began making you fall asleep, feeling slightly peaceful with Jungkook beside you.