[ Chapter Six ] +21

You looked at Jungkook softly, smiling at him

You looked at Jungkook softly, smiling at him. "It's okay. Next time, text me." You said, giggling softly.

Your eyes finally fell upon the scar on his cheek, your eyes widening. "Oh my god! What happened?" You asked, running your fingers barely over the scar.

"N-Nothing! I fell on the way h-here..." He replied quickly, the stuttering too obvious to you that he was lying.

"Let me at least take care of it." You whispered, your hand unconsciously caressing his cheek.

He glanced at you, his eyes lingering on yours before moving to your lips and back up to your eyes.

"Sure..." He muttered. Your heart began racing, the effect he had on you was incredible.

He would make you feel hot in places that made you excited. It was obvious you had that effect on him too.

Without even thinking, you jumped on him, crashing your lips on his. He didn't hesitate to drop the bottle and chips in his hand, moving to pull you closer.

You climbed on his lap, deepening the kiss while doing so. His hands gripped your hips, groaning against your mouth.

"Y/n..."

You shushed him softly after pulling away, tapping your ear softly. "Okay..." He whispered, smiling widely as you kissed again.

You removed his jacket before throwing it on the ground, his tongue making it's way past your lips.

He moaned when you moved closer, his hips against yours. "We shouldn't take it far." He muttered, pulling away from the kiss.

You panted softly, your forehead against his while doing so. You ran your hand through his hair, letting it rest between his strands.

"You are so... so..." He sighed, chuckling softly while falling back on the bed, his hands on your hips.

"So what?" You whispered, leaning over him with a grin. He bit his lip, staring at you and running his hands over some of your exposed skin.

"So goddamn sexy, hot, gorgeous. It makes me crave you so badly. Do things I shouldn't to you." He groaned quietly, slamming your lips on his.

His hands trailed under your crop top, digging his fingers there which made you moan quietly.

You purposely pushed your hips into his, gasping quietly at the feeling of his already growing boner.

He choked out a soft, quiet moan, his eyes closing while his head went back. "You like that?" You whispered, pressing a soft kiss on his jawline.

"Mhm... I love it. Don't stop." He whispered. You began rolling your hips, dry humping him, and burying your head in his neck.

He bit his lips together as he looked down to watch your hips working. "Holy fuck." He whispered, gripping your hips tighter.

"Ah..." You sighed when Jungkook sat up and began placing kisses on your exposed chest.

His hands suddenly made your hips come to a halt, his forehead pressing against your chest, stopping the kisses.

Your hands stayed buried in his hair, staring at the wall in slight confusion. "What's wrong?" You asked, looking down at him.

"We can't. We barely know each other and it's wrong." He said, pulling away from you.

"It's not. We can." You said, already heated and in need. "Come on." You whispered.

"Y/n..." He whispered back, staring right into your eyes. He stayed like that for a bit before crashing his lips again on yours, giving in.

He hovered over you this time, quickly pulling your shorts along with your underwear down.

"Have you done it before?" He asked, his hand trailing up your wet core, drawing a quiet moan.

"Yes. It's nothing new." You whispered. After opening the zipper of his pants and lowering them down, pulling his dick out, he slammed into you.

You let out a squeak, his lips pressed into yours so you two would be quiet. "Sorry..." He whispered.

You pulled your shorts off, his hips beginning to move deeply into you. You gripped his hips, pulling away from the kiss and beginning to pant at his rough thrusts.

"Oh, fuck..." He whispered, moaning softly. When his eyes came in contact with yours, you felt something burst inside you and you could also see it in him.

His moves softened, one hand moving to caress your cheek while he kissed you caringly.

You had never felt this type of affection, since most guys you slept with usually finished sooner and left you unpleased.

But Jungkook, he somehow made you feel more pleasure than usual, your heart racing in your chest.

He reached deeper, wanting to find your sweet spot as his hips turned rough and quick again, being more careful this time.

"I'm close..." You whispered against his lips, your hand moving under his shirt to his back, scratching it slightly.

"Argh, m-me too." He stuttered, growling into the kiss. With a few more thrusts, you came on him, his own climax triggering and making him pull out.

You helped him jerk his dick off, letting his sperm drop on your lower stomach and your clip, both of you panting.

Once he was done, he gripped your hands and pressed them on the mattress by your head, kissing you deeply.

His fingers intertwined with yours, holding you tightly. After a bit, the kiss ended and you pulled away, looking up at him.

You didn't regret he was your first true sight of what lovemaking was like, and he didn't regret it either.