Just Laying There?

Start from the beginning

"Im happy your ok, i love you"

"you just said that"

"because you dont understand my love for you Angel!"

"I do, and I love you to"

"no you dont, cause words cant explain so i've never told you"

"thats so sweet"

"Im a sweet person, to you only"

"I love you for that"

"i love you more"

"we're not gonna fight over this again"

"why not? its worth it cause you dont understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART! I WANNA MARRY YOU!"

"maybe in some years"

"HELL YEA! IM GONNA MARRY YOU! AND WE'RE GONNA HAVE A FAMILY!"

"ok baby.. calm down" i laughed

"I really need to go to sleep. but I really mean that, good night baby i love you and I hope you dream about me"

"good night, love you to, and hopefully"

"iight, mwahhhh" he made a kissy sound threw the phone

"mwahh?" i sorta made one back

he chuckled "bye baby"

"bye"

"ill miss youuuu"

"bye Tyrone!"

he laughed "bye.."

"bye"

"bye"

"bye"

"bye"

"im gonna hang up on you"

"NO! bye for real" he hung up.

I smiled and took the phone from my ear. I love him so much! As I was sitting my phone down it vibrated. Tyrone I knew it! He sent me a heart. I smiled at it and sent him to hearts back....

Lauren,

I GOT IT! I KNOW WHAT I'LL DO FOR CHRES IF THEY WIN! But I have to make a deal with him. i dont even know if hes awake but the deal is he has to make at least 6 points for his team THEN he can get the surprise i hold for him. But Im not gonna be doing this every time he does it. How about i just spend the night with him, no he spends the night with me! We can do a little som som, but I wanna be able to walk in the morning!

Me and Chres's relationship isnt all about the freaky stuff but we both like physical love, we the touchy, all huggy and kissy stuff cause thats what physical love is! We love each other with all our hearts though. I bet he'll be really happy once I tell him my plan.

~~Next Morning!~~

Jake,

I woke, washed my face and did all that stuff because im a clean guy! I was gonna see if Jaden was up so I walked out my room and knocked on the door.

"JADEN!"

I didnt get a reply so i slightly opened the door.. "NIGGA WAKE--- oh shit where is he!" I walked out closing the door with my eyes big O_O.

i walked to Shanelle's door and opened it slightly pecking in. I saw Jaden all over her and they both were knocked out. I closed the door back and stood there in shock. I did this dance going up the hall (THE GIF TO YOUR RIGHT) and sang.. "oh shit...oh shit... oh shit oh shit oh shit..... oh shit....oh shit.... oh shit oh shit oh shit!" I stopped and laughed.. "OH FUCK! WHAT HAPPEN!" i said going back in my room.