Chapter 37

Recap...

"The truth of the uchiha massacre, Itachi, I think it is best if you explain it yourself, don't you think?" Naruto smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke frantically looked around. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, Itachi was standing next to Naruto with one arm around his shoulders.

"Good morning," He greeted.

"Morning," Naruto smiled.

"Itachi!!! I'm going to kill you!!!" Sasuke suddenly yelled out as he charged up a chidori.

"Sasuke, stop!!!" Sakura yelled as she tried pulling him back.

"Sakura, get off of me! This man killed my whole family and my whole clan!" Sasuke yelled back.

"Sasuke, please think clearly, Itachi probably had a reason and plus, we were just talking about him weren't we? Naruto was talking about how he was getting manipulated, Sasuke!" Sakura reasoned as she whipped him around and slapped him.

Everybody was stunned. Sasuke was simply standing there, eyes wide, one hand on the cheek that Sakura slapped. There were red marks appearing on his face as Sakura rubbed her neck guiltily. "Haha, sorry, I think I overdid it."

"Well then, that was interesting. I see you have matured Sakura," Itachi smiled.

"Huh? What do you mean? How do you know about me?"

"Well, Naruto has been talking to me about both of you," He smiled.

"You have been meeting with my brother?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah, anyway, Itachi, why don't you tell them. I think it's about time, don't you think?"

"Hn."

A few minutes of explaining later... (The story is the same as the original, I didn't feel like typing all of it.)

Sasuke's eyes were wide, staring at his brother in shock. Tears started flooding his eyes as he tried to contain them, not allowing them to spill, but unfortunately, that didn't go too well.

"Sakura," Naruto called. She turned to him. "I think we should give them some time alone, don't you agree?"

She nodded and smiled. They both jumped away into the trees leaving the two brothers alone to their reunion.

"Sasuke..." Itachi smiled.

The younger raven's hair was blocking his eyes, head tilted towards the ground. His whole body was shaking and it wasn't from the cold.

Out of nowhere, Sasuke threw a punch into Itachi's gut, although he made no move to dodge or block the attack. He winced as the fist connected with his stomach.

"So, it's true then? They made you do this? They made you kill our clan, our parents?" Sasuke asked as he pulled back his fist after letting it linger for a moment.

"Yes, it is,"

"Then I have decided." I am going to avenge you and our clan. I will destroy Konoha and I
.

.

.

.

.

.

WILL MAKE MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!!

"I will make Konoha crumble and I will be Hokage," Sasuke growled

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!" Someone suddenly yelled, "THAT SPOT IS MINE, JIJI IS PASSING THAT TITLE TO ME WHEN HE RETIRES!!! YOU AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT YOU HEAR ME?"

The brothers both looked up and saw Naruto flying face first towards them. Itachi swiftly moved out of the way and dodged but unfortunately, Sasuke didn't get out of the way in time and was tackled to the ground with a big "oof"

After a few moments, Sasuke finally opened his eyes. Naruto was staring intently at him, face relatively close to his, close enough to feel his breath on his face. A light blush swept onto his cheeks as he looked away.

"Hn... get off me dobe," he mumbled. 

Naruto hesitated for a second before shrugging and getting back up again.

"Remember when I told you that Itachi was being manipulated?" Naruto asked. Sasuke nodded. "Well, first you have to know who it was that was manipulating him. It wasn't me, or the Hokage or anyone that is still alive or in service. I already eliminated him a while ago, can you guess who it is?" Sasuke hesitated for a second as the gears in his head started turning. His brows stitched together in thought, memories and events circling through his brain. Sakura chose that moment to reveal herself as she came out of the bushes.

"Hello," she smiled, "What's Sasuke doing?"

"He's thinking about who could have manipulated Itachi."

"Oh, I see, but... even I know who did it..." she trailed off.

"Do you?" Naruto raised his eyebrow.

Sakura nodded her head. "It's the Danzo guy right? I mean it's kind of obvious. He was executed a while ago by... You... Right you're the Anbu commander. The event was quite public and everyone knew about it, we never knew the exact reason, only that he committed some type of treason. The execution was near the time of the Uchiha massacre so I assumed it was because of Danzo. Besides, our current Hokage wouldn't do something like that, we all know that he would most likely try to settle it peacefully before doing something so rash and forceful." Naruto stared at her, Itachi too.

"Wow, she's quite smart isn't she," Itachi mused. Sakura smiled at the complement as she stuck her tongue out. Sasuke, who was still thinking, looked up at the sudden silence. He looked at Sakura and then at Naruto and Itachi who were standing side by side.

"Danzo, isn't it." He finally said, although he didn't hear it from Sakura. His genius brain thought of it himself. Itachi nodded. Sasuke turned towards Naruto. "If I remember correctly, Kitsune ordered for his execution, you ordered his execution... because he ordered for the Uchiha massacre. Am I right?" Naruto nodded. "I see... Fine then I guess. Nii-san, are... are you sure about this?"

Itachi nodded, "I have already spoken to the Hokage. Once things settle down, I will return back to the village, Naruto and the Hokage will tell the village the truth and everything that happened that night, and I will return back to the village and it's ranks." Sasuke hesitated for a moment before smiling.

"By the way Itachi, how's Dei?" Naruto asked as he turned to him.

"He's doing well, although when he and his boyfriend get down to it, they are quite loud... and they always forget to put the silence seal. Their... er... noises resonate through the whole base. Only Hidan dares to walk in on them because the others would feel way too awkward. Although most of the time Pain gets fed up with him and sends him on a mission so he's not always at the base. They do it at least once every 1 and a half weeks. We had to almost evacuate the first time they did it, we thought there was an enemy in the base." Itachi sighed.

Naruto stifled his laugh. Sasuke and Sakura were both confused, "Wait, you have a brother Naruto?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, He was kidnapped from the village a few years before I was born." He answered.

"Is he also part of the Akatsuki?" Naruto nodded.

"Who is it?"

Naruto smiled as he looked up at the trees.

"That would be me." A voice said.  

YAY, finally a new chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoyed it!