Chapter 34

A Few Days Later, After the Second Part of the Chunin Exams were completed.

"Congratulations, you all passed the second round of the chunin exams. The third round of the exams will take place one month from now, although because of the low amount of participants left, we will not have the preliminaries this year since there aren't as many people. There is one more thing I have to address before you al leave today. I want all of the people who do not want to participate in the third round of the exams to leave right now." There was a moment of silence before Naruto sighed as he raised his hand. His teammates looked at him like he was crazy.

"Naruto, what the hell!" Sakura yelled.

"Sorry, I already passed the exams. As I said, I will tell you everything after the exams. I will meet you outside." Naruto explained as he turned around and walked out.

"What do you mean 'you already passed the exams'" she asked.

"Jeez. I told you I will explain everything to you both after the exams," The blonde chuckled.

"Hmph, fine!" Sakura pouted.

"Anyone else?" Anko called out, ruining their conversation. There was a moment of silence. "No one else? Great, see you all in one month! Now shoo!" she grinned. Everyone sweatdropped as they headed out. Sakura ran out of there like a madman as she grasped Naruto's shirt in her hands. She got close to his face and narrowed her eyes. Naruto sweatdropped at the close proximity.

"Sakura, calm down. I'm sorry, okay?" Naruto smiled guiltily.

"Hmmm......" She grumbled as she stared at Naruto in the eye. Naruto sweatdropped even more and backed up, although Sakura followed him.

"Calm down, calm down. I'll tell you after the exams. I promise."

"Hmmm......" She grumbled again as she finally let go.

"Hey, wanna get some ramen? Congratulate you on passing the exams," Naruto smiled.

Sakura nodded as the blonde looked at the raven. After a moment, he nodded in agreement.

"Great! Let's go." They turned around and saw Kakashi walking towards them, reading his book.

"Kakashi, I never invited you," Naruto deadpanned.

"Aww, come on," He whined.

"Fine, whatever,"

"Yay!"

"Wow, our sensei is more like a 5-year-old child instead of a jonin," Sakura sighed as she raised an eyebrow.

"Hah... I guess I really am losing my dignity," The jonin muttered.

"Let's go."

Everyone nodded as they all headed to Ichiraku's.

One month later...

During the one month that they had, Sasuke acquired the Chidori technique from Kakashi, and he advanced his Sharingan to 3 tomoes with the help of Naruto. He improved his skills by a considerable amount, mainly due to his developed Sharingan. Hiruzen also stepped down from the position of Hokage so, Naruto brought Tsunade back to the village to become the fifth Hokage. Sakura trained under Tsunade and learned medical ninjutsu, as well as how to increase her strength and agility by implementing chakra. She also advanced in her Taijutsu ability and ninjutsu abilities. The time of the third round of the chunin exams finally came, and both genins had a surprise waiting for them. Team 7 all walked into the arena sidelines where the other teams were also present, although they were missing someone; the person was Naruto. There were hundreds of people sitting behind the glass, ready to watch the matches as they were talking amongst themselves. They already knew who they were fighting.