Chapter 1

I Don't Own Naruto

No one's P.O.V...

"GET HIM!"

'Damn! Are they ever going to stop?!'

The little Uzumaki ducked into an alley and found that it was a dead end.

'Shoot... I'm stuck'

He turned around and there they were: the villagers closing in on hi; their eyes filled with malice and hatred.

The little boy cowered and curled up into a ball as he awaited the beating and torture that was about to come upon him.

He closed his eyes and awaited the pain...

30 minutes later...

The crowd finally dispersed after they beat up the small child leaving him bruised and covered in blood. Kunais smeared with blood littered around him and the boy was unconscious from the pain.

10 minutes later...

Naruto woke up to the blinding light of the afternoon sun.

'Where am I?' He wondered

Then it all came to him: The beating, the screaming and the malice, as well as the laughter as they saw the child get beat up and tortured.

Naruto sighed.

Naruto's P.O.V:

'Hi, my name if Naruto Uzumaki. I am an orphan. I have no idea who my parents are and the village hates me. I really don't know why but every single day I get tortured and beat up. I already got used to it. Oh by the way I'm 3 years old. I have nobody, nobody loves me, nobody cares for me, and everyone hates me.'

I keep getting glares and people keep talking behind my backs.

"Monster."

"Demon."

"Get out of our sight you monster!"

"Fox."

I ran home as quickly as I can. I tried to block out the villager's voices but I can still hear them.

At Naruto's house...

I opened the door and I saw a complete mess in my house.

The bed and the tables were flipped over and ripped. There were letters on the wall telling me to go kill myself and that I was a demon and monster. The ground was littered with glass and there were several broken windows. Nothing new really.

'How do I put up with this...?'

"Great. Now I have to clean this all up."

'Sigh'

A few hours of cleaning later...

"Done!"

I looked down at my wounds and saw that they were still gushing with blood. If you were wondering how I didn't notice, well it's because I got used to the pain of the bruises and the cuts so I guess I developed a high pain tolerance.

"Whoa! Oh my god its so deep. I guess I need to stitch this one..."

Author's note: Hi whoever is reading this. I am new to Wattpad and this is my first every story. I hope you guys enjoy this story. Please, I don't mind constructive criticism and that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.