Chapter 10

The next day...

Naruto woke up and looked at the clock. It was 4 in the morning. Naruto got up, brushed his teeth, and got dressed. He then shunshined to his training ground and did the regular routine.

A few hours later...

It was now 6:30 am. Naruto decided to start heading home to get ready for the bell test.

At 7:00 sharp...

Naruto arrived at training ground 7 and found that he as the first one there. He sat down under a tree and started meditating knowing from past experience that Kakashi wouldn't be there for another few hours. A few minutes later, he felt the chakra signature of the Uchiha followed by the annoying and obnoxious pink banshee. They both saw Naruto meditating under a tree and walked over. There was an awkward silence when finally Sakura decided to break it, "Hey Sasuke-kun..."

"Shut up." Sasuke cut her off. Sakura flinched and backed away.

"Don't get your hopes up about Kakashi sensei being on time, he will probably come in a few hours," Naruto explained with his eyes closed, still meditating.

"Hn," Sasuke responded.

"You're nothing like your brother," Naruto muttered under his breath.

"What?" Sasuke asked.

"Nothing, nevermind."

A few hours later...

"Yo!" Kakashi greeted suddenly coming out of nowhere with his perverted book in hand.

"YOU'RE LATE!!!!!!" Sakura screamed.

Naruto covered his sensitive ears which also blocked the sound getting to Kurama's ears.

Kakashi sweatdropped, "Uhhh, I got lost on the path of life!"

Naruto sighed, got up, and walked towards the group. "You and I both know that that is not true Kakashi-sensei."

"Ahha..ha.ha... Okay, well moving on..." Kakashi shivered. "Today I will be giving you all another test. If you fail, then you will be stripped of your genin rank and be sent back to the academy."

"WHAT!!!!" Sakura screamed, "But we already passed the genin exams!!!"

"Yes, but this is a test to prove to me that you can truly be called a genin."

"But!!!" Sakura yelled.

"Shut up Sakura," Naruto grumbled.

"No!!! You shut up DEMON!!!! NOBODY WANTS YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS MY SASUKE-KUN." Sasuke and Kakashi widened their eyes and Naruto eyes glazed over for a fraction of a second before going back to normal and hardening up his face.

"Yeah, you're right. I am a demon. I can be cruel and cold and I can kill without mercy now if you don't fuck off, I will personally torture you while skinning you alive and much, much worse." Naruto threatened in a cold and ominous voice.

"SEEE!!!! HE ADMITTED IT, HE PERSONALLY SAID THAT HE WAS A DEMON!!!!!" Sakura yelled.

Naruto closed his eyes and breathed.

"Calm down Kit. Calm down." Kurama appeased.

Naruto took a breath, "Thanks Furball. I don't know what I would do without you."

"No problem Kit," Kurama smiled.

Naruto calmly walked over to a tree and punched it with pure strength without channeling any chakra at all. The poor tree was obliterated into nothingness. The surrounding trees were also obliterated by the sheer force of the punch that Naruto conducted on one tree alone.