Chapter 6

(By the way!!! I forgot to add in the last chapter that Naruto became the Anbu commander when he was 7! Now back to the story.)

The next morning...

"Wake up kit, you have school today," Kurama pointed out.

"Hmn hn... 5 mins, please... " Naruto said groggily.

"No, get up Kit, it's 4 in the morning." Kurama scolded.

"Give me a break Kurama... and plus number 1: Why are you up, don't you like sleep all day? And 2: you sound like a mom." Naruto asked finally getting up.

"I'm up because I want to be and 2: I AM NOT A MOM!!" Kurama retorted.

"Well you do act like one." Naruto said trying to hold in a laugh.

"Whatever, anyway you have to at least get some training done before you go to the academy, and plus, you won't have that much time left since you're going to be pre-occupied with the Uchiha all the time," Kurama remarked.

"Yeah, yeah, okay mom," Naruto chuckled.

"I AM NOT YOU'RE MOM!!!" Kurama yelled.

"Hn, well as I said before, you sure do act like one." Naruto laughed, seeing the old lazy ass fox complain.

"Whatever, just hurry up and get changed kit." Kurama turned away, annoyed.

Naruto laughed.

A few minutes later...

Naruto was wearing the standard Anbu uniform/ outfit and put his Anbu mask on.

Just like the one below except with his mask directly on his face.

The boy opened the door and put a seal on his apartment to prevent any more house break-ins from the other villagers

The boy opened the door and put a seal on his apartment to prevent any more house break-ins from the other villagers. Then he made his way to his personal training ground that was gifted to him when you was younger. The blondie then started warming up and began running around the village 200 times. Then doing 300 crunches, 300 push-ups, and plank for 20 minutes. Then he started practicing with shurikens and kunais.

"Kagebunshin no Jutsu!" Naruto shouted and made 200 clones, they then began to spar and work on various different new Justus

About an hour later...

"Hey Kit, you should get going, it's 6:50." Kurama reminded.

"Oh shit, yeah, fuck," Naruto remembered, startled.

"NO CURSING KIT!!!" Kurama scolded.

"Yeah, yeah mom." Naruto laughed.

Kurama huffed and just decided to ignore it since he knows that Naruto won't stop even he begged him and given his pride, he was never going to fall on his knees and beg anyone. He couldn't find himself threatening Naruto so he just threw that out the window. So Kurama, being the lazy ass that he is, just ignored the comment and closed his eyes.