Chapter 16

"Get out you freak!!!"

"Go away weirdo!!!"

"Get out!!!"

The blondie looked down and tried to cover his face with his hair.

'Why? Why do they treat me like this?' He asked himself. 'Why, why, why...?' Then, he ran. He ran towards the training ground that was covered in stones. He sat down in the middle of the training ground and looked down at his hands, the tounges were licking his hands as if they wanted to eat something. Deidara looked at his hands questioningly,

Do they want to eat something? Deidara thought as he cocked his head to one side. The tounges kept licking their lips. Deidara furrowed his eyebrows. He raised his head and looked at the surrounding area. There were just a bunch of stones and boulders. He then got up and wandered around the village.

"Hey look, its that Konoha brat," Someone whispered.

"Konoha? What do you mean?" The second person asked.

"Didn't you know? That boy came from Konoha," the first person answered.

"Konoha," The second person growled, "Our village's worst enemy."

Deidara's eyes widened behind his hair. 'Konoha? But I'm not from Konoha... Right?' Deidara asked himself. 'There is no way! I have to meet the Tsuchikage and I have to ask him!' Deidara then ran to the Tsuchikage tower faster than his tiny legs could take him. He ignored the whispers coming from the villagers. When little Dei finally got the Tsuchikage tower, he ran in. There were a couple of Anbu stationed outside the office.

"What do you want brat." One of the Anbu growled.

"A-ano, c-can I talk to the Tsuchikage?" Deidara stammered

"No, just leave you freak," The second Anbu growled. Deidara flinched away from the Anbu member. Suddenly, the third Tsuchikage opened the doo.

"Let him in Anbu and by the way, you are being demoted, take off your masks and leave the Anbu," Ōnoki said while levitating. Both of the men gasped.

"B-but Tsuchikage-sama-" One said in surprise.

"My word is firm now leave." The Tsuchikage ordered.

"Tsuchikage-sama, you ca-" The other said.

"Did you not hear me the first time? I said leave." The Tsuchikage said again with more force.

"H-hai Tsuchikage-sama..." They both said as they took off their masks and bowed their head. They then left with their heads hung low.

"So, Deidara, what do you need." Ōnoki asked Deidara.

"A-ano, I-I have a question..." Deidara stammered.

"That's fine, come in." Ōnoki levitated back into the room followed closely by Deidara.

"So, what did you want to ask me?" Ōnoki asked while looking out the window.

"I-I..." Deidara trailed off.

"Yes?"

Deidara finally gathered his courage, took a deep breath and asked, "I want to know if I'm really from here, who my real parents are, and what relationship I have with Konoha."

The Tsuchikage sighed, "I knew this was going to happen sooner or later." Little Dei cocked his head to the side. The Tsuchikage turned around and looked at the little boy. "Let me ask you, what made you ask me this today?"

"W-well, I heard some of the villagers call me Konoha brat and plus my "parents" treat me like dog fart..."

"I see... Fine I will tell you but only parts of it, the rest I want you to find out on your own."

"Hai!" Deidara exclaimed excitedly.

"First off, let me clarify for you, the rumors are correct, you are not truly from Iwa but from Konoha."

Deidara's eyes widened. "B-but isn't Konoha Iwa's greatest enemy!? How have I not been kicked out yet!?"

"Because I wouldn't stoop so low as to leave a newborn baby crying in the middle of nowhere, alone in this cruel and dangerous world," Ōnoki answered.

Little Dei nodded and dropped his head.

"As to your question regarding who your real parents are, that I will not tell you, you will have to find that out on your own." Deidara nodded his head in acknowledgment. "As for your relationship with Konoha, let's just say if you had stayed in Konoha, you would have a pretty high rank amongst the village."

Deidei's eyes widened even more, "Then why, why was I kidnapped and why was I brought to Iwa. This place, I-I HATE IT!!!! People hate me, and they treat me like shitake mushrooms just because of some stupid hands on my mouth and because I originally came from another village! Why can't the villages just get along for once... will there have to be a war in order for the villages to unite...? Deidara muttered the last part.

Ōnoki looked at him with sad eyes. "You were taken away from your village because of your Kekkei Genkai, meaning explosion release or in simpler terms, the mouths on your hand in which you were born with. (I know some people say that Deidara might not have been born with the mouths on his hands but this is a fanfic so yeah) Deidara looked at his hands.

"Explosion release?" Deidara asked.

"Yes, we thought that you would be a great asset to Iwa so I ordered someone to come and kidnap you when we realized that you had the kekkei genkai." The Tsuchikage admitted.

Deidara looked shocked after taking all that in, he was still trying to comprehend everything that was going on. Deidara then looked down and started to tremble.

"WHY, WHY JUST BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE USEFUL?! YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL, ALL I WANTED WAS TO HAVE A GOOD CHILDHOOD, FRIENDS, AND LOVING PARENTS!!! IS THAT JUST TOO MUCH TO ASK???!!! Deidara yelled as he turned and ran out the door not bothering to close it on the way out. Tears were streaming down the blondie's face as he ran towards the empty training grounds. When he got there, he plopped down on the ground and cried. He sobbed into his sleeves when suddenly he felt a presence behind him. Although he felt it, he didn't bother to acknowledge it. The presence continued to walk closer to crying blondie.

"Hey, boy, do you want to bow down to the way of Jashin?"