Chapter 7

About One year later

Graduation exams. (Naruto is now 12. Everyone just ignores him, but a boy named Kiba always makes fun of him because Naruto made himself seem like he was stupid and in love with Sakura when in reality, he hates her SO much).

"Hey Kit, you ready for the exams? You had to train so hard to prepare for it, I'm very worried you won't be able to pass." Kurama asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I think I can pass, but I'm not too sure though. I'll try..." Naruto replied.

Kurama sighed.

"I'm worried for you Kit."

"Well, I'm sure I'll do okay, hopefully... I think the only thing that I really need to do is like a clone Jutsu and umm, what was it again? Ohhh. Shuriken and Kunai as well. I think I also need to pass a written test too or something like that, you know me, I don't pay attention to class anyways." Naruto reassured.

"Well, I hope you pass with flying colors Kit," Kurama laughed.

*sigh*

"Of course Kurama I will, I'm not stupid fox." Naruto suddenly retorted menacingly.

"Aaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!"

"Haha, very funny, of course, I'm going to pass Kurama. I'm the Anbu commander for Kami's sake." Naruto said annoyed.

Kurama started laughing so much, he started crying.

"Ugggg, just go back to sleep Kurama, I've had just about enough of you." Naruto huffed, annoyed as hell.

Kurama just started laughing even harder.

"Shut up Fox."

Kurama started laughing even harder (if that's even possible).

Naruto sighed, annoyed as hell, and just left blocking Kurama's laughter.

Naruto got ready, put on his hideous orange jumpsuit and ate something he made in a few minutes. Although it only took Naruto a few minutes to make, to someone else, it would be one of the best things they have ever tasted in the world. After finishing and washing the plates, Naruto left his apartment. (when Naruto leaves his house, he always puts a seal on it. Because of the fact that Author-chan is lazy and doesn't feel like writing extra words, just keep in mind that Naruto always seals his house when he leaves because my lazy tush doesn't want to write it. Okie back to the story.)

At the academy...

People were pouring into the classroom and chattering away, talking about how much they trained and are going to graduate at the top of the Academy. Naruto silently smirked knowing who was really going to be at the top. Naruto took a seat next to the Uchiha and sighed. The Uchiha looked at him curiously, as he saw the blondie sigh.

"What? Is this seat taken?" Naruto asked coolly.

"Hn," Sasuke grunted.

*sigh*

"What is it with you Uchiha and the word 'hn?" Naruto asked bored out of his mind.

"Hn."

"You know what, fuck it, you're even more boring than talking to a damn rock." Naruto sighed, irritated as he looked away. Suddenly, they both heard screaming. Sasuke whipped his head to look at the door while Naruto just yawned and sighed knowing that it was the two banshees, Ino and Sakura, or as Naruto named them, Sasuke fangirl number 2 and Sasuke fangirl number 1, (Sakura being 1 and Ino being 2). They suddenly appeared at the entrance and started yelling at each other.