43.

We entered Jasmin's room and of course my mom was sitting there. I sighed and walked into the room.

My mother remained quiet as i greeted Jasmin but i could feel her eyes stabbing my back.

"Do you want something?" I asked annoyed to her.

She gave me a sympathetic look and stood up to hug me.

I held my arms to my side as she hugged me. "I'm so sorry that that happend to you. I'm here if you want to talk." She whispered in my ear.

She let me go. I gave her a fake smile.

Thankfully she didn't stay long and left the room after a few minutes.

"That was weird. " Jasmin said when mom had left.

I shrugged. "What can i say? She's just a weird person."

Jasmin padded the empty spot next to her. "Join me, we can watch a movie."

I smiled and sat next to her in bed. She had gotten a lot better since the accident. The seizures where gone and almost all her strength had returned.

After what felt like an entirety Ashton walked into the room, it was time for therapy.

"I'm sorry Jasmin but I'm going to steal Olivia from you." He said with a smile.

"Nooo, we just started a new movie." She whined.

I hugged her. "It's okay, we'll finish it later."

I waved one last time before leaving the room with Ashton.

"Ready?" He aksed.

"I think so."

I followed him to his office and sat down in the chair infront of his desk.

He closed the door and sat down behind his desk.

"Before we start i want you to know that this is a safe place. Everything you share here with me will stay here."

I nodded, he didn't need to say that because it already felt like a safe place.

He grabbed his notebook and hovered his pen above the paper. "How do you feel about being here right now?"

"Not great, I'd rather not talk about it."

"How about we talk about something else first?" He aksed

"Please." I said with a small smile.

"Do you still remember the time your parents where together?"

I nodded. "Crystal clear. It felt like the best time of my life."

"Why was that the best time of your life?"

I never thought that i would find it so difficult to talk to someone that felt like family to me.

"Uhmmm..Because we where a happy family. My parents still loved each other." I answered hesitantly.

"When did you feel like that changed?" He asked.

"When i was around 11 years old, that's when the arguing started."

"Did that scare you?"

I didn't want to think back, everything had turned into one big blur after that.

I shook my head to tell him that i wanted to stop.

He understood me and put his pen down.

"What's your favourite animal?"

I gave him a bit of a confused look, why would he aks that?

"I don't know probably a cat or something. What about you?"