14.

There was a knock on the door before Luke poked his head through it.

"Can i talk to you for a sec?" Luke asked me.

I wanted to say no but he wouldn't listen anyway so i just nodded.

"I'll leave you to alone." Ashton said to us before leaving the room.

"Have you talked to your dad yet?" Luke asked as he sat down infront of me.

I shook my head. "No, he wasn't really in the mood to talk this morning. Besides my head was kinda focused on Jasmin."

"Olivia, i clearly said no excuses." He said a bit disappointed.

He was starting to get on my nerves. "And i clearly said that i don't want to talk you today."

"Please, Olivia." He said more angery than kind.

I shook my head. "Why can't you just leave me alone?"

With that said i turned around and left the building. He couldn't tell me what to do. I was perfectly capable of taking care of myself and my dad.

He didn't follow me which i was happy about. But just to be safe i walked home with a different route than usual.

As i was walking home i suddenly remembered that i had work today.

I quickly looked at the time, i had to be at work in a hour.

If i walked fast and would take the bus to work i would still make it on time.

I was greeted by a letter when i arrived home. I closed the door behind me and picked the mail up.

It was another last notice letter. They were driving my absolutely insane because i couldn't do anything about them except ignore them.

I trew the letter on the pile with the others and went upstairs to change clothes.

I knocked on my dad's door. "I'm going to work, there's food in the fridge so please eat something. Bye dad, i love you."

I waited a minute but after he remained quiet i left.

I ran to the bus stop, i was just in time.

"I'm here." I said enthusiastic to my boss when i entered the restaurant. I was exactly on time.

"There's someone who wants to talk to you. She's waiting in my office. Make it quick please."

I gave him a confused look. Who would visit me at work?

I froze when i entered the office and saw who was waiting for me, it was Emma.

"What are you doing here?" I asked angry to her.

She stood up from her chair and smiled at me. "I wanted to apologise on person because you were ignoring my text. It just felt like the right thing to do."

"Well apology accepted." I said still not really happy  about the fact that she was here.

"What happend?" She aksed in a soft tone as she pointed to my face.

"Your friends did that after you had already left. They followed me home after my shift ended."

She looked genuinely shocked when i told her that.

"I had no idea that they where going to do that."

"It's alright, it was kinda my fault for pissing them off." I said to her. I didn't want her to feel guilty for something that wasn't her fault.

"You need to press charges for that. My dad is a cop he can help you."

I shook my head. "I don't need help from them. I just need to away from your so called friends."

"There not my friends anymore if they do shit like that behind my back. "

The conversation fell silent for a second.

I cleared my throat to break the silence. "I have to start working but thank you for coming here. I accept your apology and just know that i don't hold you accountable for the action of your friends."

"Thank you and just know that you can still press charges. I'll text you." She said with a smile.

She gave me a quick hug and then left the restaurant.

"Friend of yours?" My boss asked when the girl left.

I shrughed. "I don't know."

When i finally got home i was absolutely exhausted. I locked the front door, checked all the windows before i walked to my room. I let myself fall on my bed and before i knew it i was in a deep sleep.

The sunlight that shined in my room was the thing that woke me up the next morning.

I had fallen alseep in my work clothes which happend more than i would like to admit.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After i finished showering i trew on a big hoodie with some leggings and left my room.

I paused when i passed my dad's room. I wanted him to come to the hospital to see Jasmin but i was too scared to be disappointed again.

I decided that i would just let him sleep for now. I would talk to him when i came home.

I walked downstairs, grabbed some food and put my jacket on.

"Dad, I'm leaving. I'll be back in a few hours" I yelled before i left the house.

I locked the door behind me and walked to the bus stop.

I went later than yesterday in order to avoid my mom. She would mainly visit early in the morning before she left for work.

I stepped out of the bus and entered the hospital. It was busier than yesterday.

I walked to Jasmin's room as i tried not to bump into people.

"You came back." Jasmin said with a smile as i entered her room.

"Of course i did." I said to her as i sat down next to her bed.

She gently touched my black eye. "What happened here?"

I laughed it off. "Just fell off my bike."

She retreated her hand and nodded.

"Where's dad?"

"He's at home, busy with work. But don't worry he'll visit you soon."

She nodded as she looked distant infront of her.

She seemed way more absent than the old Jasmin that i used to know but i knew that was just the coma.

"Oh shit." I said to myself as i suddenly heard Luke outside Jasmin's room. He was talking to my mom.

"What's wrong?" Jasmin whispered consfused to me.

"I kinda am trying to avoid Luke. He wants to talk to my dad but i don't want him to."

"Lay under the bed, I'll cover for you."

"You're the best." I said to her before i quickly layed down under the bed.

Jasmin trew her blanket a little more over the edge so that i was less noticeable.

"How are we feeling today?" Luke said cheerfully to Jasmin as he entered the room.

"Better but still quite dizzy."

Luke mumbled something to her that i couldn't hear properly.

"Where's my mom?" Jasmin aksed.

"Don't worry you're mom will be back in minute."

That also stressed me out because my mom didn't want me to visit Jasmin.

SerotoninOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara