13.

I woke up to my phone ringing, Luke was calling me.

Hesitantly i picked it up, i was scared of what he was going to say.

"She's awake." He said cheerfully.

I immediately was wide awake. "What do mean she's awake?"

"Jasmin woke up from her coma last night and is response. She is still quite confused but is not showing any sign of permanent brain damage at the moment."

"Can i see her?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yes but don't expect too much from her. A calm, short visit is alright."

"Okay ,thank you so much."

I hung up the phone and jumped out of bed. I couldn't believe that she was already awake.

I ran to my dad's room to tell him the good news. This would sure cheer him up, i just knew it.

I knocked on my dad's door and entered with excitement.

"Wake up, wake up. Jasmin is awake and well." I said happy to him as i jumped on his bed.

"Not now Olivia." He said grumpy.

I stepped of his bed as i felt my joy leave my body. Why did he have be to like this now? Finally something good happened and he still acted like this.

I trew his blankets of the bed. "Get out! I'm sick and tired of you laying in bed." I yelled at him.

He pulled his feet up to his stomach and wrapped his arms around it. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"That isn't enough." I said with tears in my eyes.

I walked to his bed and kneeled down infront of his face. "Will you please try for me?"

He shook his head as he avoided eye contact with me. "Just a few more hours then I'll get up."

I sighed and stood back up. I knew that he wasn't going to get up any time soon.

I trew his blanket back and left his room. If i was strong enough i would've dragged him ouf of bed but i simply just wasn't.

I quickly got ready and left the house without saying anything to my dad.

When i arrived to the hospital i immediately ran to Jasmin's room. I couldn't wait to see her.

My mom was talking to Michael and Luke infornt of Jasmin's door. I went to stand next to them and listened to what they where saying. They where talking about Jasmin.

"Currently the only problems that have occurred are dizziness and communication problems such as understanding speech. We will also slowy have to strengthen her muscles , those have weakened from laying still for so long." Michael explained to my mom.

"If everything goes like we think it does she'll be able to leave the hospital in a short month." Luke added.

I was extremely happy to hear that she was going to be better again. I've heard to many stories of people who wake up from a coma and never return to their old selves.

"Any others concerns?" Michael asked as he looked nervously as his watch. He must have an appointment or something.

"Not at the moment, thank you." My mom said to them before she entered Jasmin's room. She didn't notice me or wasn't bothered by me.

Michael smiled at me  before he walked away with Luke.

Luke gave me and look that kinda scared me but i ignored it and entered Jasmin's room.

My mom was seated next to her bed while a doctor was talking to her.

Jasmin looked so different yet the only difference was that she was awake and not alseep.

"Olivia?" Jasmin aksed surprised when she saw me coming in.

I nodded with a smile. Finally after 2 years i was talking to my sister again.

As i walked up to Jasmin i was distracted by the doctor who was standing next to her. He looked so familiar but i couldn't remember his name.

He read my confusing and put his hand forward.

"Dr. Ashton Irwin." He said with a smile.

I mumbled my name back to him as i shook his hand. I was mainly focused on Jasmin.

"How are you feeling?" I asked with tears in my eyes to Jasmin

"Weird, like i heavily oversleep." She said with a small smile.

I gently grabbed her hand and smiled back at her. "I'm so happy that you're awake."

"So am i."

"I think it's time for you to leave. I don't want you to stress her out." My mom said with a threatening tone to me as she stood up.

"I just got here." I said annoyed at her.

"Mom, she doesn't need to leave." Jasmin said with a weak voice.

"Shhhh baby don't worry about it. Olivia wants to leave, right?" My mom to me with a fake smile.

I wanted to go against her but Ashton put his hand on my shoulder.

"Walk with me for second." He said as he gently pushed me out of Jasmin's room.

I followed him to his office as i tried to control my anger.

"What's going on?" He said as he closed the door behind him.

"She's fucking insane. Who does she thinks she is? I am still Jasmin's sister even if she doesn't like it." I said angry as i paced back and forth in the room.

"Calm down, take a seat." Ashton said to me in a soothing voice.

I ignored him and started to walked faster. I was soo fucking angry at my mom but also at my dad.

Out of pure frustration i punched the wall as hard as i could.

I instantly regretted doing that, it hurt way more than i thought.

"Fuck." I whispered as sat down with hand clenched to my chest.

"Let me see." Ashton said as he kneeled down infront if me.

I handed him my hand. He gently touched it and maked sure that it was alright.

"It's gonna leave a bruises but it's not broken. That wasn't a very smart idea of you." He said as he let go of my hand.

"Atleast I'm not angry anymore."

He shook his head. "Still, it's a bad reflex. It's always better to calm yourself down instead of latching out. That way you won't hurt herself or others."

I sighed and nodded at him. He was right.

"I'll remember that next time."