34.

Olivia

The drive to the location was almost an entire hour. I had idea where i was. The only positive thing right now was that the sedative he had giving was slowy wearing off.

"'We're here." He said enthusiastic when he stopped infornt of a pretty nice 2 story house.

We weren't at his apartment, it was a house.

I immediately freaked out even more  because i was totally disorientated. How did he even get anhouse?

Mt heart stopped for a second. What if there where more people?

The man must've understood my concerns. "Don't worry we're all alone. I just thought that my house would be more comfortable than that old dusty apartment."

He got out of the car and opened my door. He probably was expecting me to walk out but i didn't move a single muscle.

He trew me over his shoulder and carried me inside the house. I felt my strength slowy returning but i stilll wasn't strong enough to resist him.

He layed me down on the bed and before i could do anything he tied my hands behind my back with a rope.

And as if that wasn't enough already, he also tied my ankles to the bed with some weird leather belts.

"In case you try anything stupid." He said with a smile before he left the room.

I looked around the room, it looked like a normal room except for one thing. There was a camera right infront of the bed. The man really was a fucking pervert.

As i layed down on the bed i felt a hard thing in my backpocket.

The idot didn't grab my phone. I struggled to grab it with tied hands but eventually succeeded.

I had multiple missed calls from the guys which meant that they where probably already looking for me.

With my hands still tied behind my back i called one of the numbers back, it was Ashton's.

"Track my location. I'm in danger." I quickly said when he picked up.

I was unable to give more any information because i heard the man come upstairs.

I shiut my phone off and kicked it under the bed.

My heart was racing, i hoped that they where able to find me before anything bad would happen.

"How's my sunshine? Is the bed comfortable?" He asked when he walked back into the room.

"Please, don't do this."

He stepped on the bed and hovered over me. "Don't worry We're just going to have some fun. I wont hurt you, i promise you. I love you with all my heart and would never hurt you."

Him saying that made me cry even more. My own dad didn't say those things to me and now he was saying it as if it was the most normal thing in the world. I didn't want to hear it from him.

He moved his face closer to mine causing me to close my eyes.

I felt his lips on my cheek. I immediately put my knee up, hitting him in the stomach.

He quickly moved back and laughed. "That's no way to treat your lover, now is it?"

He stepped of the bed and thighted the belts around my ankles. "That's better, now you won't be able to hurt me."

I screamed as hard as i could while i tried to break free.

"Scream all you want. This room is soundproof, nobody is going to hear you." He said as he took his shirt off.

I screamed ever harder when he moved closer. "Don't fucking touch me you creep! You're gonna pay for this."

He ignored evert sound i made. The more sound i produced the bigger his smile got.

He untied my hands from behind my back and tied them to the bed.

"Stttt, no need to yell." He said in a soothing voice as put his finger on my lip.

I bit his finger.

"Motherfu-" he said as he flinched back.

I tried to hurt him even more but i was unable to do so due to me being tied up.

He shaked his finger and then turned to me with a angry face.

He put his hand around my throat and not in a friendly way.

Just when i felt like i was going to pass out he let go. I gasped for air while he sat down on the bed.

"I'm sorry, i must've lost control for second. Forgive me."

I spit in his face.  "You're fucking sick."

He whiped my spit away and stood up to grab something out of the nightstand.

When he sat back down on the bed i saw what he had grabbed.

"Please don't. I don't want to." I begged him.

He simply smiled and moved closer to me. "Don't worry, I'll won't try to hurt you."

Luke

Ashton's phone rang just when i was about to say that Olivia might be officially missing.

"Who was it?" I asked stressed.

"Olivia." He said with disbelief.

"Where is she?"

"She told me to track her location, she said that she's in danger."

I immediately freaked out even more, the worst scenarios started to play in my head.

"We have to call the cops." Calum said.

I nodded. If she really was in danger we would need backup.

"First check her location, we need to know where she is before we call 911." I said.

As Ashton was looking for her location Michael entered the room.

"And?" I immediately asked.

"You need to come see this." He said with a shaky voice.

"We're coming."

"Michael found something" i said to Ashotn who was deeply focused.

We followed Michael to the room where the security cameras where.

"Olivia got taken by someone." He said pointing to the screen where the tape from the security camera played.

It was very obvious to see that an older man carried Olivia out of the bulding.

"Pause it." I said to the security guard.

He did as i said. Now that it was paused it was clear to see that the man put a needle in Olivia's arm causing her to collapse.

"What did he gave her?" Calum whisperd as he was thinking about it himself.

"It's probably benzodiazepines , quick and easy but wears off fast. It's mostly used at the psyche ward when people lose it." Michael answered.

"I'm calling the police, we have her location and the suspect." Ashton said firmly.