9.

It was almost midnight which meant that i technically wasn't allowed to visit anymore. But i didn't really know why because she was in a coma anyway so it wasn't like i could wake her up.

The parking lot was almost empty when i arrived at the hospital. I didn't really expect much else.

I snuck past the receptionist and tiptoed to Jasmin's room.

Not gonna lie the hospital looked 10 times scarier during the night. The lights were still on which made the empty hallways a little bit less scary but i still didn't like it.

I opened Jasmin's door and closed it carefully behind me.

Even though Jasmin wouldn't wake up by me making noise i still felt obligated to stay quiet.

I tiptoed to her bed and sat down on a chair next to it.

"I'm sorry for not coming earlier." I whispered to her as i gently grabbed her hand.

"Dad misses you too. He just isn't able to come right now." I said with tears in my eyes.

I layed my head on her stomach and listened to her heartbeat as felt myself calm down.

Suddenly someone opened the door and tiptoed inside the room. I couldn't properly see who it was because the light were turned off in the room but i knew for a fact that it wasn't Luke.

"What are you doing here?" The man whispered to me.

"I..i I'm sorry. I just wanted to see my sister. I'll leave." I stuttered to the doctor as i stood up.

He gently put his arm forward. "It's okay, sit down Olivia."

"How do you know my name?" I aksed confused. I had no memory of ever meeting him.

He smiled when i said that. "I'm dr Calum Hood, I'm Luke's roommate so that's why i know your name."

"Please don't tell Luke that i was here." I said a bit panicked to him.

I don't even know why he couldn't know. It just felt wrong of me to be here when i can't even response to his texts.

"Dont worry i won't tell him." Calum said a smile.

I smiled relieved back at him.

"You know you can just visit during the day. Then you don't have to sneak around. You're lucky that i know who you are otherwise i would've called security." He said in a strict voice.

"I don't want any trouble. I just didn'thave time to visit my sister earlier today and i didn't want to wait until tomorrow." I said in a sad tone.

"Did you come here on your own?"

I nodded.

"Do your parents know that you are here right now?" He aksed concerned.

I didn't say anything to that question because i didn't want  him to know the answer.

"I think it's best that you call your parents and go back home. But you can also stay here if they are alright with it."

"I don't think that I'm gonna be able to reach my dad right now." I whispered.

As i was starting to think about my dad again immediately felt stressed. I had left him home alone, who know what could happen?

"I've gotta go." I said stressed.

"Let my call your parents first." He said as i stood up.

I shook my head. "No need. I'm going home."

"Wait!" He yellled at me as i ran out Jasmin's room.

I ignored him and ran even faster. I felt trapped even though i had no reason to be.

My lungs felt as if there where going to explode when i
finally arrived home. I had no idea that i was able to run that fast for so long.

I kicked my shoes off and walked to my room.

I layed on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I regretted going to the hospital. I made a mess of the situation, there was no way that i could return there without having to explain myself.

I stood up and walked to my dad's room. I sat down infront of his door with my back against the door.

"Goodnight dad, i love you." I whispered to the door.

I woke up in the middle of night. I hadn't planned to sleep on the floor again but for some reason i did.

I got up and walked back to my room to lay down on my own warm bed.

I fell back asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke up by my alarm clock. I groaned and turned it off. I had to clean mrs Milles house in the morning and then i had to go straight to my other job.

I quickly trew my work clothes in a bag, put food down for my dad and then left for work.

I had to run to catch the bus but i didn't have time to wait on the next one.

After 10 minutes i arrived at Mrs apartment.

Mrs Milles was one of my regular clients. She was also the best one because she was never there when i was. She would just leave a note with a tip.

After 2 hours i was finished with everything. Even though i was on a tight schedule i never rushed it. I didn't want to get negative feedback.

I closed her door behind me and walked back to the busstop. It all went smoothly and i was again perfectly on time at the restaurant.

"How are we doing today?" I said cheerfully to me boss when i got in.

"Table 5." Was all that he said back.

I nodded and walked to the table. The same girl from yesterday was sitting at the table but this time with 2 other guys.

A little bit disappointed that she wasn't alone i walked up to the table and asked for their orders.

As the boy was telling his order i couldn't help but look at the girl. She had beautiful hazel where you just got lost in.

"What the hell are you looking at?" The boy said angry to me.

"I..i nothing, I'm sorry." I said startled by him.

"That's what i thought, faggot."

He may have scared me but no one had the right to call me that. "Excuse me? What did you just call me dickhead." I said with a raised voice to him.

He stood up and looked my straight into my eyes. "I said that you were a faggot."

I spit in his face. "Fuck you."

The laughed let out a devilish laugh. "Oh you're really in for it now."

"Let's just go." The girl said as she held the boy back.

He pushed her away but listened to her. "Fine, but i would watch out if i were you." He said to me in a treating tone.

I didn't say anything back as the girl and the boys walked out of the restaurant.