5.

I was already pretty late but i still wanted to visit Jasmin.

I took my bike this time because i was too tired to walk.

After 15 minutes i arrived at the hospital. I walked to Jasmin's room and walked in when i saw that it was empty.

She still hadn't woken up and that worried me. The longer she would unconscious the bigger the damage to her brain would be when she woke up.

I yawned and layed my head down on Jasmin's stomach. I missed her, i wanted to talk to her. I wanted to know what she had been up to these last 2 years. But above all i wanted to know if she missed me.

I woke up by someone entering the room. I immediately opened my eyes and sat up.

"Sorry i didn't mean to wake you." Luke whispered to me.

"It's okay." I said as i rubbed my eyes.

I looked at the clock and saw that i was almost midnight.

"Shit." I whispered under my breath as i quickly stood up.

"You can stay, you don't need to leave."

I shook my head. "I have to go, i don't want my dad to worry and i have to work tomorrow."

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"15, why?"

"You just seem to work a lot for someone who is that young."

I shrugged. "I have online school so i have a lot of free time. I'm sorry but i really gotta go home." I said as walked towards the door.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. "You're not walking are you?"

I pulled my arm back and shook my head. "I'm biking, don't worry about me." I said with a small smile.

I left before he was able to say anything else.

I biked as fast as i could. I didn't want to admit it but i was so fucking scared that something would happen. I didn't live in a bad neighbourhood but there still happened enough bad stuff.

My dad was already sleeping when i got home. I carefully locked the front door and tiptoed to my room.

I layed down on my bed and grabbed my phone.

I saw Luke's number in my phone and wondered if i should text him. He genuinely sounded like he cared about me which is a rare thing nowadays.

Me: hey it's Olivia, i just wanted to let you know that I'm home safe right now. Have a good night.

After i had send that i went to bed. I didn't want to read his reaction because i wouldn't be able to sleep anymore if he would say something like "i didn't care".

I sleep like shit again. The whole situation with Jasmin was stressing me out more than i thought.

I checked my phone, Luke had texted back. Hesitantly i opened it.

Luke: thank you for letting me know, i was able to sleep stress free tonight.

I smiled when i read that, it was a good start of the day.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

My dad was sitting on the couch when i got  downstairs.

"How are we feeling today?" I said happily.

"Less tired than yesterday." He said with a smile to me.

"That's good to hear."

"Are you going to visit Jasmin later?"

I nodded at him as i  grabbed something to eat. "I have to work tonight so i'm visiting her in the morning."

"Can i come with you?" He asked me.

"Of course, I'm leaving in an hour." I said trying restrain my happiness.

"I'll be ready, i can drive." He said before he went upstairs.

I jumped up out of happiness. It may seem like a small thing that my dad had the engery to come with me but to me it was a huge deal.

"Are you ready?" I yelled to my dad when it was time to go.

He came down wearing his nice pants with a withe blouse. He had even shaved his crappy beard. "Do i look alright?" He aksed nervous.

"You look fantastic, let's go see Jasmin."

We listened to the radio as we drove to the hospital. I could tell that my dad was nervous, he was going to see Jasmin for the first time in 2 years.

"Mabye i couldn't go. What if Claire is going to be there?" He asked before we got out of the car.

"It will be fine, don't worry about her." I said with a smile.

He nodded. "You're right. Let's go."

I grabbed his hand and leaded him through the halls to Jasmin's room.

"My baby girl." He said shocked when he saw her laying in bed.

He sat down next to her with tears in his eyes. I leaned against the window as i watched him talk to Jasmin.

Then all of a sudden my mom entered the room.

My dad stood up and looked at her.

"Claire." He said with a smile on his face to her.

I could feel the tension in the room and i absolutely hated it. I wanted my mom to leave. She always ended up hurting my dad.

"You're here." She said surprised.

My dad smiled as he opened his arms for a hug. "I've missed you."

My mom shook her head and sat down, ignoring his hug. "Please don't say that Darron. I've moved on."

My dad's smile disappeared as he sat back down in his chair. "Why did you leave me? Please i just need an reason."

I layed my hand on my dad's shoulder. I was scared that he was going to flip out of he continued this conversation. "Dad, please."

He shook his head at me. "No Olivia let her speak."

My mom agreed with me. "Darren mabye it's best that you leave right now." She said in a kind voice.

He balled his fist and hit the railing of his chiar. "Just tell me why." He said angry.

My mom sighed. "Fine. Do you really want to know why i left you? You're a baby, i couldn't deal with your feelings. I couldn't even see my friends anymore because you needed constant attention."

My dad calmed down a bit after my mom had said that. "That's it?" He said not believing her.

I could tell that was starting to lose patience.

"I've never loved you Darron. You just failed to accept that."

He dad got up for his seat. "That's not fucking true. You're lying to yourself."

My mom also got up and raised her voice. "I'm not the liar here, you are. You're just a pathetic man who can't accept that his ex no longer loves him."

"It was dumb of me to come. Come Olivia we're going home." My dad said with a clenched jaw. He was definitely mad.

I walked to my dad with my head down. I didn't want to leave but I didn't dare to go against my dad right now.

My dad grabbed my wrist and dragged me behind him through the halls.

As i tried not to fall over my feet i looked up to see Luke standing in the hall talking with another doctor.

He gave me an confused look as my dad drag me behind him.

I quickly looked down again, i didn't want him to see me right now. He would probably think my dad is a mean person. My mom definitely ruined his second impression. I just hoped that his third one would be a good one.