19.

"You can change in the bathroom, I'll be right here if you need me." He said to me.

I remained frozen with the box in my hand. I really didn't know what to think of all this.

"I understand your confusion or mabye even suspicion but just know that I'm serious about this. You're allowed to leave whenever you want but I'll only pay you even if you stay until i say that you can leave."

He stood up and handed me a 50 dollar bill. "For coming." He said with a grin.

I took the bill from him with shaking hands. I could just take that and leave but i needed more if wanted to pay the bills.

"Thank you sir. I'll be back in a moment." I said with a fake smile to him.

I locked the bathroom door behind me and looked at the stupid outfit.

It looked way to small for me but when by some miracle it fitted.

The fact that it fitted perfectly kinda made uncomfortable. It meant that the man had looked at my body longer than just a glance.

I looked so fucking stupid. The thing was way too short and my boobs where almost falling out but that unfortunately was the whole point of the outfit.

I came out of the bathroom with a red face with my arms crossed as tried to cover my cleavage.

"Just know that I'm only doing this because i need the money. And I'm only doing this once. I also don't want you to touch me in anyway. I'm only cleaning the house." I said with a threatening tone to the man.

"Alright, i understand that. I'll just remain right here." He said as he sat down on the couch.

Well, atleast he respected my boundaries. I shuffled over the hallway to grab his vacuum. I was extremely happy with the fact that i had already cleaned his house yesterday. I wouldn't need to clean so long.

The entire time i felt his eyes on me. I tried to cover myself as much as possible but that was difficult during cleaning.

When i was done cleaning i went to the bathroom to change back into my normal clothes.

I walked into the livingroom and i layed the outfit back in the box.

"You can keep it." The man said to me.

"I don't want to keep it." I said as i closed the box and stepped away from it.

He handed me the money and took the box from the table.

"Same time next week?" He asked as he stood up.

I shook my head. "This was a one time thing."

I turned around and walked to the door.

"I'll double the price." He said with grin.

I froze when he said that. That was 400 dollar in less than 2 hours.

"I'll think about it." I said without looking at him.

"That's wondeful. Have a good day."

I mumbled the same back and quickly left his apartment.

I felt disgusting even though i had only cleaned in a Halloween costume.

Even though i felt like that i was debating about meeting up a second time. I mean it was a lot of money for somthing so silly. All i needed to do is change my mindset and then i could do to it without feeling gross.

But the problem was the i had no idea how to change my mindset.

As i was thinking about all this i didn't notice that i had walked past the busstop.

I wasn't bothered to walk back so I just walked the rest home.

After an hour i arrived home. My dad's car was gone which was weird but i was too tired to give it any further thought.

I walked upstairs and took my clothes off as i turned the shower on.

I scrubbed until my skin turned red. I wanted to feel clean but scrubbing didn't help with that.

I turned the shower off and put on my most comfortable hoodie.

I walked downstairs and was surprised by my dad cooking in the kitchen.

"You're cooking." I said surprised. Not only but the fact that he was out of bed but also by the fact that there was electricity.

He turned around with a smile on his face.

"I meant what i said during that phone call. I'm really trying to be a better father to you."

I smiled back at him when he said that. I knew that we could do it without any help.

"Oh and I've also payed the electricity bill that you forgot to pay."

"With what money?" I aksed confused.

"With the one in my bank account of course." He said with a smile.

I accepted his answer but i didn't believe it because i had access to his bank account and it was amost empty the last time i checked.

"You can sit down, dinner is almost ready. "

I did as he said and said down.

"You seem down. Is something wrong?" He aksed me when he put the food on the table.

Mutiple things where wrong but i couldn't tell my dad about the main thing that was bothering me now.

"Jasmin might be moved to a different hospital."

He stopped eating and looked at me with a shocked face. "Why? What do you mean."

"Mom has been offered a better job where she has more time for Jasmin. But that's pretty far away so she's thinking about moving and taking Jasmin with her."

"She can't do that." He said slightly angry.

I put my fork down and looked him in the eyes. "She can do whatever she wants because she has legal custody over Jasmin. Something you don't have."

He was cleary offened by that.

"I'm coming with you to the hospital tomorrow. To see my own bloody daughter." He said angry as he stood up from the table and trew his plate. in the sink.

He walked upstairs and slammed the door  behind me.

I sighed, his good mood only lasted an hour. I got up and trow the remaining food on the plate away, my appetite had disappeared.

I also walked to my room and got ready for bed.

I took 2 sleeping pills in the hope that i was able to sleep without having nightmares or anything else.