16.

I woke up by my alarm clock ringing.

Annoyed i turned it off, it was seven in the morning.

My back hurted from sleeping in that stupid chair. I had insisted on finishing that damm script but i got to tired and fell asleep in my chair.

As i stretched i tried to remember why that stupid alarm clock was ringing in the first place.

Then i remembered, i had to work in the morning.

I opened my work schedule to see to which house i needed to go to clean.

"What the hell." I said confused as i read the adres. It was the same one of the creepy man.

I had clearly made it clear that i didn't want to clean at his house anymore but i guess that the company didn't bother to read my email.

I opened my mail to make sure that i had sent the email to the right address. As i opened my mail i saw that not only did i send the email the right way but they had also replied.

We're sorry to hear that you had a uncomfortable experience with one of our client's. As a solution we've asked mr. Blair to leave his apartment while you clean. We hope that this a solution that will keep everyone happy.

Angry i shut my phone off. Why couldn't they just let someone else clean his apartment.

I got out off bed and changed my clothes. I had no choice but to go to work, i needed the money.

It was till quite early so i didn't bother to knock on my dad's door. The longer he could sleep, the better his mood would be.

I walked downstairs to quickly eat some breakfast before i left for work.

I locked the door behind me and walked tk the bus stop.

The bus was right on time. I got in and sat down next to the window. I still hated the bus but i did enjoy the fact that i could sleep for a few minutes extra.

After an almost 30 minute drive i got out of the bus and walked to the apartment.

I got goosebumps when i got to the adress. I prayed to god that he wasn't exactly home.

I opened the door and sighed relieved when nobody was home.

He had left a note on the kitchen table. He had written down his private information with a message.

Incase you want to make some extra money. Don't worry it's nothing sexual.

The fact that he had to clarify that already told me enough.

I crumbled the paper up and put it my pocket to trow away later.

As i cleaned his place i noticed how empty everything was. There where only a few things in his wardrobe and his frigde was also almost empty.

It was almost like he was on the run or something. I froze as i scary thought ran through my head, which if this man was a serial killer and was hiding from the police?

A shiver went down my spine when i thought about all those things. I had definitely watched to many movies. I laughed the ridicules thoughts away and continued with cleaning.

After i was finished with cleaning i took the bus to the hospital.

My mom was stitting next to Jasmin's bed. She was on her phone as Jasmin was watching tv.

"What are you doing?" I aksed my mom.

"We're waiting on the doctors to tell us what the future plan will be." She said not looking up from her phone.

I nodded and sat down on the opposite side of the bed.

"What are you watching ?" I asked Jasmin.

"I don't really know." She mumbled as she stared blank infront of her.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair. Jasmin wasn't in the headspace to talk and i definitely wasn't going to talk to my mom. So i just looked at the tv until Michael and Luke entered the room.

They all shook hands even though we've already met multiple times.

"Before we talk about what's going to happend these upcoming weeks are there any questions or concerns?" Micheal asked to the all of us.

We all shook our head.

He nodded and cleard his troat. "The plan for these next weeks are mainly a lot of physio. We'll slowly rebuilt her muscle by doing various exercises. But we'll also focus on her improving her memory and communication. You as a family member plays an important role in that part."

"In what way?" My mom aksed.

"It's very important that you try to talk to her as much as possible and do memory exercises with her. Also because she is so young we would adivce you or another family member to attend her physical therapy." Luke said to my mom.

"I'm sorry but with my work i barely have time to see her short twice a day. I don't think that I'm going to be much help." She said with a sad face.

My mom then turned to me.

"I rather not ask for your help but since you're the only one who i trust with Jasmin, would you please keep her company when I'm not here."

"Of course." I said with a big smile.

If i was truly honest i also didn't have the time but I'll work something out. I didn't want my sister to be alone especially not after not seeing her for so long.

"Well that's all settled than." My mom said with a smile.

Micheal and Luke nodded in agreement and stood up.

"You can contact us if you need anything." Luke said before he turned around to leave the room.

He gestured me to follow him.

Hesitantly i followed him to the hallway.

"Your dad still hasn't called." He said with a serious face.

"I know, he's probably busy right now but don't worry he'll call you."

"That's good to hear." He said with a smile.