6.

"Dad you should really calm down." I said to him as he drove home.

He hands were white from holding the steering wheel so tight and he was definitely going faster than the speed limit.

"Who does your mother think she is? She is the one that fucking ruined us." He yelled at me.

I ignored him.

He went straight to his room when we got home.

I decided that it was probably best that i stayed downstairs. I heard mutiple things fall in his room as i sat down on the couch.

There was nothing that i could do about that right now. He just needed to calm down.

I grabbed my laptop from and went back downstairs to do some school work in the quiet kitchen.

My ringtone suddenly went off. I grabbed my phone and saw that Luke had texted me.

Luke: Everything alright? I'm pretty sure that i just saw your dad dragging you out of the hospital.

I felt a moment of panic but then relaxed and texted him back.

Me: Everything is definitely alright. He just got into a small argument with my mom so he wanted to leave.

I shut my phone off and went to my room to change into my workclothes.

I had to clean someone's house tonight. It was a new client and he lived pretty far away, both of those things sucked.

"I'm leaving for work." I yelled towards his room as i walked downstairs.

He gave no response. His room was completely quiet.

I opened the door but was hesitant about leaving. I didn't want my dad to do anything stupid while i wasn't here to help him.

"Fuck it." I whispered as i shut the door behind me.

The house was further away then i thought. It was literally in the middle of no where. I always hated new clients and especially if they lived so far away from other people.

I took a deep breath in as i told myself that i didn't need to be scared. The last new client that I had was a nice old lady so how bad could this one be. New clients will eventually be regulars.

I knocked on the door and waited for the person to open the door.

An older man who was half bald opend the door. "Welcome Olivia, come in." He said with a smile.

I smiled back and followed him into the house. He definitely gave me some creepy vibes.

"I'm in the living room if you need anything."

I nodded and got started on cleaning.

"You're way to beautiful to be cleaning houses for people like me." He said to me as i was mobing the floor.

I just laughed it off and moved on to clean the kitchen. I felt extremely uncomfortable around this man.

"Do have bleach or something like that?"

He nodded and pointed at the top cabinet in the kitchen.

There was no way in hell that i was going to be able to reach that. I was standing on my tiptoes but still couldn't reach it.

"Let me help you with that." The man said as he walked towards me.

He pushed my against the counter as he went to grab the bleach. I was pretty sure that i felt his hand on my waist but i didn't want to think about that.