Bonus 3

Saturday, the weekend. Seokjin came home from the hospital after a long shift. He was expecting Namjoon to welcome him with dinner and lots of cuddles.

"Joonie! I am home."

There was no answer. He went inside and found a note on the fridge.

I am sorry, hyung! Something came up in the gang. I made dinner for you, it is in the fridge. I'll make sure to come back soon.

Seokjin sighed and smiled. He went to the fridge and found a bowl. After having dinner, he was about to enter their room when he heard Namjoon.

"I am home."

He sounded exhausted. When Seokjin peeked into the living room, he scrunched his nose, "Oh my god! What happened to you?"

Namjoon looked at himself and sighed. His white shirt was painted red with blood, not his of course, and his hair was dishevelled. He looked so tired and about to pass out that Seokjin felt really bad. He went to Namjoon, "It must be really serious that you had to get in it."

Namjoon nodded and put his head on Soekjin's shoulder, "There is a rat. He is so high in the chain that it can hurt every member of the gang. I found one and he said a name. But I think he was lying."

Seokjin hummed while running his hands through Namjoon's hair, "Whose name did he take?"

Namjoon sighed, "Kim Soohyun."

Seokjin gasped, "But he has been there since the beginning."

Namjoon looked up, "That's why I am confused."

Seokjin pecked him on his forehead, "Go take a shower. I'll look into it." Namjoon was about to speak something when Seokjin put his finger on his lips. He went near his ears and whispered, "Get ready for the bed. I have a surprise."

"Fuck!" Namjoon exhaled through his mouth and smiled, "I'm looking forward to it."

~

The next day, Seokjin and Namjoon spent cuddling and making out on the couch while also watching movies. They made lunch together, teasing each other and forgetting that a world outside those walls existed.

As the evening set in, Seokjin wore a white shirt and black dress pants. He styled his hair back and put a mask over his face. Namjoon came and hugged him from behind, "You don't have to go. I would have taken care of it."

Seokjin turned around in the hug and tugged the mask down, "I know you can take care of it. But I want to see for myself if Soohyun hyung is really a traitor."

Namjoon closed his eyes and sighed, "Fine, but Hoseok is coming with you."

Seokjin nodded and connected his lips with Namjoon. For some reason, Namjoon and Seokjin wanted to keep the kiss chaste. Seokjin ran his fingers through Namjoon's hair, calming him down, "I'll be careful, yeah?"

Namjoon nodded and smiled, "All the best."

As Seokjin went down the apartment, Hoseok was there with the car ready. He bowed to Seokjin and opened the backdoor.

Seokjin chuckled, "Are you really going to treat me like you treated dad?"

Hoseok smiled and nodded, "I can finally work under KSJ. Of course, I am going to be on my best behaviour.

Seokjin laughed heartily and sat in the car. The car ride was full of planning what to do and when to act. Hoseok was honestly impressed by the excellency of the plan. He thought that only Namjoon was able to make indisputable plans, but he was wrong.