7

Next day Jungkook reached the hospital first, making everyone shocked. Everyone was looking at him as if they saw a ghost roaming in the hospital. He went to his table and collected some files and went directly to a room. Special room 2. 

"Good morning Yoongi-shi." He smiled showing his bunny smile. 

"Good morning bunny," Yoongi smirked as he saw a prominent blush on the younger's face. 

"I'm not a bunny," Jungkook mumbled. 

Yoongi laughed, "You sure do look like a bunny." Jungkook blushed more and started noting down the vitals. As he was about to say something, the door opened and Jimin came in. 

"Did I left the file... What the hell! Who are you? What did you do to my Kookie?" Jimin shouted dramatically rushing towards Jungkook. 

"Stop being dramatic hyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes and closed the file. The door opened again and Namjoon and Taehyung entered the room. "Hey hyung, how are you?" Namjoon strolled in and sat on the couch facing Yoongi. 

Yoongi nodded and smiled, "I'm good but I don't know when they'll let me leave." 

Jimin smiled, "You'll probably be discharged in two days."

Taehyung snickered, "It's good you are here. Or else you will end up working again." Jimin looked back at the said person and stood there frozen with his eyes wide and mouth open. As he snapped, he screamed immediately, "Taetae!" Taehyung got scared and looked at Jimin. "Jiminie!" They hugged each other as if their lives depended on it. Both the male giggled and finally broke the hug. 

All the people in the room looked at them with a shocked expression. Taehyung saw this and looked at Namjoon smiling, "Hyung, he is Park Jimin. You remember I always told you about my best friend in high school before I had to move." Namjoon nodded and smiled at him. 

The two doctors did their work and were about to leave Taehyung stopped Jimin, "Jimin hyung, let's hang out after you get free from your duty."

Jimin smiled, "Sure Taetae. Give me your number, I'll text you when I leave." The two male exchanged numbers. As he was about to put the phone in the pocket it rang, "Jin hyung? He never calls." He picked up and put the call on speaker for Jungkook. 

Jimin, take Jungkook and come in the office right now!

They heard some things falling and the call cut abruptly. Jimin looked at Jungkook and ran towards the cabin. Namjoon ran behind them telling Taehyung to be with Yoongi. 

They all reached to see all things scattered in there. Seokjin was sitting on the chair, face in his hands. Jimin went to him slowly, "Hyung, are you okay?" Seokjin looked up and saw three figures standing there with worry on their face. 

He sighed, "I'm fine. Jungkook, did you take the original file of Min Yoongi home?" 

Jungkook nodded immediately, "Yes I did. Though I forgot at first but came back to take it." 

Seokjin nodded, "Where's his hospital file?" Jimin gave him the file and Seokjin sighed. "Jimin, check the security camera and tell the management to reinstall the lock." Jimin nodded and ran out. "Jungkook, I think there are files missing, go to record room and see which files are missing." Jungkook nodded and he ran out too. 

Namjoon slowly and carefully went to him and put his hand on his shoulder, "Hey, it's okay. We'll find the culprit." Seokjin nodded and hugged him tightly. His face pressed on Namjoon's toned stomach and hands wrapped around the waist. He was shaking vigorously but not crying. Namjoon smiled a little and started stroking his hair.

As soon as Seokjin realised what he was doing, he released Namjoon from his grasp, "I- I'm sorry. It's just that, this thing is really important for me and the boys were not here and..."

He was cut off by Namjoon by a kiss on his head, "It's okay. I understand. Don't worry. Rest up, I'll go back to Yoongi hyung." Seokjin nodded and Namjoon left him alone. Now, Seokjin was least concerned with the stollen file and more with what just happened. He sighed and took his hospital coat and started his round to check on the patients. 

He purposefully kept Yoongi's room last to avoid Namjoon. He thought that Namjoon would have left by now but boy was he so wrong. Namjoon was sitting there and discussing something with Yoongi. Though Seokjin didn't understand, he knew it was something related to work. He quietly went to Yoongi. "How are you doing?" He completely avoided any eye contact with Namjoon. 

Yoongi smiled lightly, "A bit dizzy but I'm fine." 

Seokjin nodded and saw that Namjoon was about to say something but just then the door opened and Jimin and Jungkook came in looking angry. Seokjin looked at them with questioning eyes. Jimin finally broke the silence, "The security video of last night is deleted." Seokjin sighed as if he was expecting it. Jimin continued, "I've told them to reinstall the lock on the door. It will be done by today evening." Seokjin nodded and looked at Jungkook. He took the hint, "There is no file missing. I think he was looking for the specific file. Min Yoongi's." 

Seokjin's eyes widen, "How do you know that?"

Jungkook smirked, "I went to the computer room and saw the search history. It had his name and the entry was of 3 AM." 

Seokjin nodded, "You hadn't entered his details yet?" Jungkook shook his head. "Ahh. Thank God. I think we should be more careful about this. If they know that we are hiding the actual reason, we can lend in a serious problem." Everyone nodded. 

Namjoon finally stood up from the chair, "But who can be the person behind all this?" 

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other. "I think we know." Jimin said avoiding Seokjin's gaze, "It must be Dr Han. He is jealous of Jin hyung and he got his ban from the OT recently. Also, he is the son of the head of the board of directors. So no one would go against him. He such an asshole, he should be banned for life and-"

"Jimin, enough. It's okay. As long as he is not messing up with my patients, it's fine." Seokjin cut him off with a glare. 

"But hyung, he can't do this to you all the time." Jungkook protested even after knowing Seokjin would only dismiss him. 

Seokjin sighed, "Get back to work. I don't want any further discussion." Both the youngers sigh simultaneously and left the room. 

Namjoon sighed, "Well, I know it's not my place to speak, but if he does this to you every time then you need to speak up." 

Seokjin smiled at him, "It's okay. As I said as long as it's not my patients, it's fine." He looked at Yoongi, "I'll see you tomorrow and then we can decide when you are getting your discharge. Rest well." He smiled again and left the room. 

Namjoon stood there staring at the door, replaying Seokjin's smile in his mind and smiling to himself. Yoongi saw this and chuckled. "Hyung, is it too early to say that I fell in love with him?" 

Yoongi laughed at his cute dongsaeng.