14

Two weeks had passed without even knowing. Everyone was getting used to each other. Yoongi and Jungkook were progressing very fast in their relationship. So fast that sometimes Seokjin worried about Jungkook. Jimin had brought Taemin to the hospital to introduce him to everyone. Everyone was getting ahead except Seokjin. Seokjin looked at the calendar and sighed sadly, 'I should have just forgiven him!' As he was about to lay down on the couch in his office, his phone rang. "Hello."

Sir, I have some really important news for you. Can we meet?

Seokjin sighed, "Meet me in the cafe at 5 PM sharp." He cut the call went for a short nap. 

~

Namjoon was sitting in his office when Taehyung came in and put his files on the desk. "We found the guy who was after the attack four years ago." 

Namjoon looked up from his phone abruptly, "Where is he?" 

Taehyung sighed, "That's the thing we don't know. He went underground the very next minute his mission had failed. And no one knows where he could be."

Namjoon sighed and closed his eyes, leaning backwards in his chair. "Who was he?"

Taehyung opened the file, "Someone named Han Eunho." (Imaginary character) 

Namjoon just hummed in response. He thought he had heard that name before but where. 

~

It was 4:55 and Kai was sitting in a cafe. He had ordered two coffees and was waiting for Seokjin to come. Exactly at 5, a man came wearing a red t-shirt with a white jacket and black pants. He was wearing a cap and a mask over his face. "What was so important?" 

Kai handed him a file, "We found him." 

It was really hard for Seokjin to compose his anger and frustration. But he did it anyway and took the file. He read it and put it in his bag, "Where is he?"

Kai sighed, "No one knows. After he ran away he never surfaced. But-" he was interrupted by the waiter serving the coffees. 

Seokjin waited for the coffee to be served, "But?"

Kai continued, "He was in Korea all this time. And he is going to America this Saturday. By sea. I still don't know the status in detail, but I'll text you as soon as I can get my hands on it." 

Seokjin nodded and got up. They both exited the café without drinking their coffee unaware of someone clicking their photos. 

~

Namjoon was sitting in his office with Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung, when one of the men came in with some photos, "Sir, I told you before, Kai is selling our information to someone. Look I have the photos."

Namjoon saw the photos and smiled behind his face mask, "Are you sure he was selling the information to some other gang?" The man nodded. Namjoon chuckled and fired the gun at the man. 

Everyone was confused and shocked at his action. Yoongi spoke first, "What the fuck Namjoon?"

"He was doing useless things instead of following my orders," Namjoon said cleaning the gun and putting it back in the drawer. He pointed at the photo, "Do you see this?"

Taehyung examined the photos, "A watch?"

Namjoon nodded, "It's a Chopard LUC. They launched only one model of that watch. And you know where else did I see that watch?" When no one answered, he continued, "On Kim Seokjin's wrist." Everyone had an equal expression of shock. 

Yoongi took the photo and scanned it for a second, "Are you sure?" 

Namjoon nodded, "There was this time when I joked about being his sugar daddy, so we could get to know each other better. He showed me this watch saying he was already so rich that he can afford 4-5 sugar babies."

Hoseok smacked Namjoon's head. Namjoon yelped, "Of course he is rich. What did you expect?"

Namjoon was rubbing the part he got a smacking, "It was a joke hyung! But the main thing is, Kai was no leaking the information to someone. And also that he knows Seokjin hyung. But he didn't give me any useful information about him. Why?"

Hoseok hummed, "Maybe because Kai already worked for him. And you know how loyal our men are." 

Namjoon nodded. He put his elbow on the desk and his chin on his palm. If Seokjin doesn't want anyone to know about him. Then why does he need any information concerning the gang? 

His thought process was broken by a knock on the door. As the door opened, Kai walked in, "These are the files you asked on Han Eunho. And, also I got the information that he would be leaving Korea this Saturday by sea. We don't have the exact information, but I'm trying." 

Namjoon took the file and smiled, "Take a look at the photos, Kai." Kai curiously went near him and took the photos in his hand. He was so shocked that the photos fell from his hand and his mouth opened with a small gasp. Namjoon continued, "Were selling the information to someone, Kai?"

Kai was now shaking, "No sir. He is one of us. I promise." He sounded more desperate than he had planned to.  

Namjoon chuckled, "I know who he is Kai. I won't ask further questions. You can leave."

Kai bowed and left the room, "Shit! I'll have to alert him."