30

Yoongi was pacing up and down the room trying to control his anger. Finally, he broke. He hit the table with his fist, "It has been two days! TWO DAYS! How much time do you need to find one man?" The men shivered due to the anger that Yoongi radiated. They could smell the anger in the air. "If you don't find him, then it's a waste to have shown you RM's face. If you don't find him in 6 hours-"

"Hyung! Leave them alone. Let them do their work."

Yoongi turned around to glare at the person who had interrupted him. But he saw Taehyung standing sternly. He knew Taehyung rarely changed his demeanour like that. Taehyung only changed his posture when he wanted, making himself look dominant. Yoongi calmed down and looked at the team of 8 people again, "I am sorry for shouting at you guys. But please find RM quickly." The people nodded and went back to their work.

Taehyung sighed, "We'll find him hyung. Don't worry."

Yoongi nodded and sat on the chair. After an agonising hour, a man jumped, "I found him." Yoongi went to him and Taehyung called Hoseok. The man continued, "He is in a warehouse in the western Gangnam. I'll share the location."

~

Yoongi took Hoseok, Taehyung and the 8 people to that sight. He instructed them to scan the area for possible armed men. 3 people went to look around the warehouse. Others entered the warehouse. They got scattered around the warehouse trying to make minimal noise. Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung stuck together. They reached the third floor and were met by firing. They hid behind the wall. Yoongi peeked out and fired some bullets. Soon they had finished the men. They reached a room where they could hear some voices. Taehyung immediately recognized Namjoon's voice. He signalled Yoongi and they started hearing intensely

Namjoon was in the middle of his speech, "...never marry you. Even if I die bachelor, even if you are the last human alive beside me, I will not marry you. I told you already, I love a man."

There was a girl laughing, "He will never love you back. I sent him photos of us like we had slept together and he will never forgive you. And the best part is it was his birthday." She laughed again.

Namjoon chuckled, "If he believes your stupid message, I'll still not be yours. He will never believe a random number over me. He is my bab-" SMACK

There was a sound of something hitting Namjoon and Namjoon grunting. "I am your baby. No one else! Do you understand that?"

Taehyung clenched his fist to control his anger, "Let's go inside, hyung."

Yoongi held his hand, "No. We don't know how many people are in there. We'll have to move very carefully."

Hoseok was the first to move. He moved slightly to the other side of the door. Now he could see Namjoon, tied to a chair. He was bleeding from several places and bruised at others. He was breathing with great difficulty. There were no major injuries, but his hands were cut from various places, a sign of torture. Hoseok scanned the room and found three men standing with guns. He signalled Taehyung and Yoongi about the same. They nodded and on the count of three, they attacked the three men with their guns. They didn't give them any time to react.

Taehyung went to Namjoon and opened the ropes while Yoongi was fighting the lady, "I don't hit ladies, Daena. Back off."

Daena punched on Yoongi's face so hard that he could test the blood from his lips, "But I do hit men." She was about to kick him when Hoseok kicked her in her gut and she fell with a groan. But she was quick to get up. She tried to go to Namjoon but Hoseok grabbed her by her hand and yanked her back. She hit on the wall. She groaned and glared at Taehyung who was making sure that Namjoon was okay. Yoongi and Hoseok went to Namjoon and inspected him from head to toe while Taehyung called Taemin.

Namjoon was breathing unevenly when he saw the lady aiming a knife at Taehyung. Namjoon pushed Hoseok and Yoongi and ran towards Taehyung. He pushed Taehyung away, but the knife went right through his chest. He gasped and fell to the ground. All of them looked at the lady in front of them in shock. Before Yoongi could do something, Taemin pressed her to the floor and put handcuffs on. He looked at Yoongi, "I'll handle this. Take him to the hospital. I'll tell Jimin that you guys are coming."

Yoongi nodded and looked at Taehyung, "Take the car out." Taehyung nodded and ran outside. He scanned the area to not be attacked but the building was clean. He got the idea that his men had done a good job. He ran to the car and stopped it in front of the building. A few minutes later he saw Hoseok running towards him carrying Namjoon bridal style. He opened the back door. Hoseok sat with Namjoon's head on his lap and made sure that he didn't bend Namjoon's back.

~

Jungkook opened the door almost breaking it, "Hyung..."

Seokjin almost jumped from where he was sleeping, "What the hell Jungkook. How many times do I have to tell you? Don't come in like that."

Jungkook was huffing, "H-hyung, Nam-namjoon..."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "First calm down Jungkook. What are you saying?"

Jungkook calmed down a little, "Taemin had called Jimin saying that they had found Namjoon hyung. He was kidnapped. Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung are bringing him here. He sounded sad."

Seokjin froze as he heard the news. He had never thought of that point of view. He felt stupid for crying over a stupid photo sent by some stranger. He should have trusted Namjoon. He frantically searched his phone. When he found it he called Yoongi, "Yoongi what happened?"

Namjoon was kidnapped.

"I know. Why are you coming here?"

Yoongi hesitatingly spoke, 'Uhhh... He was stabbed.'

Seokjin closed his eyes, "Where?"

In the chest.

Seokjin felt like screaming on the top of his lungs, "Did you pull the knife out?" His voice was cracking.

No.

Seokjin released a breath, "Bring him here as soon as possible." He cut the call and looked at Jungkook, "Call the team. Prepare the OT. We have a patient coming."