44

Seokjin, Jimin and Jungkook reached the restaurant at 8:30. As they were about to enter, they saw Yoongi get out of a car and thank the driver. Seokjin knew, now that he knows everything, Namjoon would make extra sure that all of them were safe. Including Seokjin. Seokjin had not missed how there were at least two men following him, making sure he was safe.

Yoongi came near them and hugged Jungkook, "Congratulations bunny."

Jungkook smiled and pecked his lips, "Thank you hyung."

Yoongi smiled, "Oh, I have something for you."

Jungkook's eyes went wide as he saw a box and took it, "You don't have to."

Yoongi smiled, "I wanted to. Now open it up."

Jungkook opened and gasped. It was a delicate bracelet with two pendants. A bunny and a cat. Jungkook smiled, "Thank you so much." He kissed Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi smirked, "I have a few more things in store once we reach home."

Jungkook went scarlet red and hid his face in Yoongi's neck. Seokjin scrunched his face, "Okay, TMI."

Yoongi smirked and looked at Seokjin, "I haven't even started yet."

Jimin grunted, "And don't even speak."

"Why are you telling him not to speak?"

They all looked back and found Taemin coming towards him. In his uniform. Jimin was weak in his knees. Damn, he looked hot. "It's better he doesn't speak."

Taemin came closer and kissed Jimin on his forehead, "Missed you."

Jimin smiled, "Why are you in your uniform?"

Taemin ducked his head in embarrassment, "Didn't get time to change. But, I have got clothes." He said showing his bag. "You guys go in and sit and maybe order something. I'll come to you."

Seokjin nodded and they sat on the table that Seokjin had already booked. They ordered the food and Jimin ordered for Taemin too. Everyone was impressed.

After a few minutes, Taemin came out of the restroom and all the jaws were dropped. He was wearing a blue shirt paired with black skin tight jeans. He walked and sat beside Jimin smiling at him. Jimin looked at him, "You really push everyone on their knees huh?"

Taemin smirked and whispered, "But I only want you on your knees." He winked and smiled at the group. While Jimin sat beet red on his seat

Jungkook was in aw, "Whoa, Taemin hyung. You should teach me some of your work out tricks."

Seokjin chuckled, "You are already a muscle bunny. Why do you want the tricks?"

They laughed and as the food arrived, they all dug in. This was nice, Seokjin thought. Maybe he should just let himself free for a while.

~

Go, baby.

No, I want to come with you. Please.

No! Your time has not come yet. You have to go. To help the kids.

They can help each other. I need you by my side. Please let me come with you.

You can't leave him alone, darling. He needs you. They need you.

But what about me? I need you.

It's your responsibility to be there. Besides, I'll always be with you, baby. I am always with you. I promise. Now go for them. Go for me. Please?

Only for you. I am going to miss you.

I miss you too. I'll be waiting for you. I love you.

I love you too.

~

Seokjin sighed as he saw the sky change its colours. He chuckled. Even the sky has to change its colours huh? It had been two weeks since Jungkook's success party. He had still been avoiding Namjoon. He just can't face him. Not now! He had been better these past days. He was smiling, but it didn't reach his eyes.

He was about to stand when Ken sat beside him. He decided to sit for some more time. Ken sighed, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Seokjin hummed, "It's changing colours."

Ken chuckled, "And yet it's beautiful."

Seokjin looked at Ken, "What do you mean?"

Ken shook his head, "Nothing."

They say in silence for a few minutes. Ken spoke finally, "I heard you had visited that Choi girl a few months ago?"

Seokjin nodded, "Yeah."

Ken looked at him, "Why?"

Two months ago

An officer came to Seokjin and smiled, "You can meet her."

Seokjin thanked the officer and went to the meeting room. The room was simple. There was a glass in between the cell and the meeting room. The glass had a small hole, which was mainly for conversation. He sat in a chair and waited. After a few minutes, a girl came out of the cell and sat in her chair.

She smirked, "You must be Kim Seokjin. Namjoon's boy toy?"

Seokjin smirked back, "And you must be Choi Daena, his neglected bitch."

Her smirk fell, "You piece of shit. Because of you, Namjoon doesn't even look at me. Because of you, I am here."

Seokjin smiled, "That can change."

Deana looked at him in suspension, "How?"

Seokjin smiled, "I want information and I know you have it. So let's tread?"

Daena nodded, "What do you want to know?"

Seokjin's face became serious, "Who is RM?"

Daena barked a laugh and looked at Seokjin straight in his eyes, "What will I get if I tell you who is RM?"

Seokjin sighed, "What do you want?"

Daena smirked, "Namjoon. I want Namjoon. If I tell you who RM is, then not only will you leave him but also convince him to marry me."

It was Seokjin's turn to laugh, "You think, I will give up on Namjoon? Never. I don't want to know Who RM is. He can be anyone and I don't give a fuck. But you won't even get anywhere near Namjoon. I wasted my time here. Bye. I hope I never see you again."

As Seokjin was about to get up, Daena shouted, "You'd leave Namjoon one day. I know."

Seokjin scoffed and left the jail.

Present

As Seokjin completed his story, his eyes widened, "That- Oh shit." He stood up and went into the house. Ken smiled and looked far away in the sky. Seokjin took the watch that Namjoon had gifted him, his wallet and car keys and started to wear his shoes.

~

Buzz

There was a doorbell and Namjoon groaned. He had not expected anyone to come at the odd hours. He looked at the clock which showed 1 am. The bell rang again, "I am coming, damn it."

He opened the door and was shocked.