21

Jimin and Jungkook decided to go to Seokjin's house to make sure he doesn't go anywhere. But as soon as they reached there and rang the bell, there was no answer. They had a spare key to his house. So they opened the door and went in just to find the house empty. Jimin tried calling him but he didn't pick up his call. Jungkook got really worried, "Where did he go?"

Jimin frowned, "I'll ask the hospital if he's there."

Jungkook nodded, "I'll inform Yoongi hyung." He took out his phone and started calling Yoongi

Hey bun, what happened?

"Hyung, Jin hyung is not at home. I don't know where he went and when he'll come back." He looked at Jimin who just completed his phone call. Jimin shook his head. "He's not at the hospital. Jimin asked at the hospital too."

Don't worry bun. He'll be fine.

"I know. But I was just excited to cheer him up." Then he looked at Jimin in realization. Looked like Jimin had the same reaction. "I think we know where he can be. I'll call you back."

Take care bun. Okay?

"Okay hyung. I love you."

Love you too.

He hung up the phone and looked at Jimin. Jimin sighed, "You go look up in the graveyard, I'll go home and see if he is there." Jungkook nodded and they left the house.

~

Seokjin was walking through the hall with photo frames on it. He stood in front of the photos and smiled sadly. They were happy times. He could be his old rebellious self, could laugh with his Appa and dad. He sighed and walked towards the room where his last breath lay asleep, connected with machines. As he was going, he saw a man coming towards him. The man's eyes widened as soon as he saw Seokjin. He was wearing a mask but Seokjin knew, he had seen those eyes before. He kept walking towards the man. But before he could say something to him, the man turned and went into a room. He tried to put those eyes somewhere. But he couldn't find the exact face. He just brushed the thought off and kept walking.

He opened the door and went in. The servants and bodyguards bowed to him. He bowed back and went to the bed. Ken was there looking after his father and noting the vitals. He sat on the bed beside his father and smiled, "Hey, dad."

Ken got startled, "Aish, you scared me!" making Seokjin giggle. Ken smiled at him, "What are you doing here?"

Seokjin's smile faltered, "I came to meet dad." He sighed, "I failed a surgery yesterday."

Ken walked to him and stood in front of him. He looked at him as if he was asking for permission. Seokjin nodded. Ken hugged Seokjin and started combing his hand through his hair, "It's okay. We all face failure once in life." There was silence. Then he continued, "Do you remember your last mission? When you were almost dead?" Seokjin nodded in the hug. "Jonghyun cried like there was no tomorrow. Master tried to calm him down but he kept crying. When master asked why he was crying so much. He said one sentence which made master cry too. He said that he failed to protect you and he failed to teach you how to protect yourself."

Seokjin broke the hug and looked up. Ken almost gave in to his temptation to kiss his pout but he controlled himself. Seokjin finally spoke, "But it wasn't their fault."

Ken smiled, "Exactly. It's not your fault. You can't control people's life span." Seokjin chuckled. Ken was confused, "What? Why are you laughing?"

Seokjin smiled, "I went on a date yesterday. And he said the same thing."

Ken's eyes widened and he smiled brightly, "You went on a date? With whom?"

Seokjin's ears went red and he started playing with his sweater paw, "His name is Namjoon. We met a month ago."

Ken looked at him in disbelief, "You mean Kim Namjoon, the businessman?"

Seokjin nodded with doe eyes. Ken looked away from him and sighed. He rubbed his forehead. Seokjin looked worried, "Is there something wrong?"

Ken opened his eyes and saw that Seokjin looked like a kid who's about to be told that Santa doesn't exist. He sighed again, "Nothing, I thought it was another Namjoon I know personally. Not a good person to be around."

Seokjin nodded. There was a silence between them. Seokjin finally broke it, "Hyung?" Ken hummed. "Do you know who RM is? I asked Kai but he said only the internal circle knows who he is and how he looks. Are you in the internal circle?"

Ken was conflicted. He could tell Seokjin and see him heart broken, or hide it and let him know himself. He sighed for the nth time since Seokjin had come in, "No. I have heard about him. I have met him. But I don't know who he is or how he looks."

Seokjin nodded, "Does he make everyone call him 'master'?"

Ken shook his head, "He says that there will always be one master and he will be your father. And even if he took Key's position, he ordered us to not call him master.

Seokjin smiled, "Thanks hyung. It was nice to meet you. I felt relieved. Do you think dad will be with us soon?"

Ken looked at the man peacefully sleeping, "I don't know Jin-ah. But I'm trying my best. I swear."

Seokjin smiled, "I know. I know that you are trying your best. Don't overdo it, okay? Take rest." Ken smiled and nodded. Seokjin stood up and gave Ken a hug, "I'll leave then." He then looked at the man on the bed, "I'll see you soon dad. Take rest. Please come back." He took a deep breath and left the room.

Meanwhile
The man saw Seokjin coming towards and panic ran through his spine. He saw a room on his side and before Seokjin could come near him, he opened the door and went in. He sighed in relief. He ran his hands through his hair, that was a close save. But then suddenly he remembered something. Shit! He took his phone and started calling someone. They didn't pick up the call. He groaned in frustration and called again. This time the person picked the call.

Hey Yoongi hyung.

"Tae, Where is Namjoon?"

Namjoon hyung is coming to the mansion to visit master.

"Damnit! Where is his phone?"

You know he never takes his phone when he visits master.

"Okay, thanks. I'll call you back."

Yoongi cut the call and tried to call Namjoon's driver. But the phone was out of coverage. He pulled his hair in frustration. He could only hope that Seokjin left before Namjoon came.

~

Namjoon entered the mansion and started walking towards the room. But when he was about to take a turn in the hall, he was pulled by someone in the corridor. His defensive side came up and he attacked the one who had pulled him. But as soon as he saw the attacker's face, he relaxed. "What the fu..."

He was muffled by Yoongi, but it was too late. Seokjin heard him and went towards the corridor, "Who's there? Show me your face."

Seokjin was about to go in but someone called him, "Hyung! What are you doing here?"

Seokjin turned around and smiled, "Jimin, what are you doing here?"

Jimin smiled back, "Kook and I went to your house. We didn't find you there. So we were worried."

Seokjin nodded and smiled sheepishly, "Ah! I came to meet dad."

Jimin nodded, "I know. Let's go home, Kook is waiting for you."

Seokjin nodded. He looked at the corridor for one last time and started walking with Jimin.

Yoongi and Namjoon relaxed as soon as Seokjin was out of sight. Yoongi slapped the back of Namjoon's head, "Keep your phone with you stupid. He could have caught you."

Namjoon winced and rubbed his nape, "Ouch! I am sorry. I'll take care next time."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "You better. It's good that Jimin saved your ass today."

"Yup, I really saved his ass today."