50

Warning: Mention of blood.
Minor graphical detail.
Intense emotionally and physically
Proceed at your risk!

Kibum smirked, "KsJ, you are my best man. But, will you show them what they are messing with?" Seokjin looked at him, but it was really difficult to keep his eyes open because of the blood dripping from his eyebrow. He tried to wipe it out but his hands were bound. He looked down and groaned.

"Look at me KsJ!" Kibum spoke sternly, almost yelled. Seokjin looked at him and growled so deeply, that every man present there took a step back. Kibum leaned forward and tilted his face, "Did you just growl at your master, KsJ?" Seokjin murmured a quite sorry and looked straight into Kibum's eyes. Kibum smiled, "Good boy. Are you in your right mind space, KsJ?"

Seokjin nodded, "Yes, master."

Kibum smirked, "Very good. Now listen to me carefully. I am lifting the promise you gave to Jonghyun for today. Do you listen to that? Show them who you are, and why should they fear you."

Seokjin smiled and huffed. Lee Lim was getting impatient. He moved forward, "This is not some father-son reconciliation lecture." He raised the knife and attacked Seokjin. Seokjin dodged it and pushed Lee Lim back with his shoulder which made Lee Lim drop the knife. The knife fell a few centimeters away from Seokjin's hand, breaking his bonds. He moved quickly and opened the other ropes. He stood proudly smirking at Kibum.

Seokjin looked around the room as if finding something. When he spotted the bucket of water, he smiled and went near it and emptied the bucket of cold water over himself. He sighed and wiped the blood on his face and smiled sweetly. A very dangerous smile, which could make anyone weak on knees.

Suddenly, someone hit him on the back with a wooden ply. The hit was so hard that the ply broke. Seokjin was pushed a step forward. He looked at his back with a creepy smile, "You really are a bunch of cowards. Attacking from the back!" He slowly took the chair he was tied on and hit the man with full force, making him unconscious. He huffed, "Weak." and spit on his face.

Seokjin turned around and spotted Jimin. He smiled sweetly, "Jiminie~" He said in a sing-song way, "My sweet, sweet, Jiminie. Where are my toys, Jiminie?" He asked half giggling, half smirking.

Jimin gulped and started to look in his bag. He sighed in relief as he found them. He looked and let out a shriek as he found Seokjin standing inches away from him. Smiling like a psycho, "You really came prepared, my sweet Jiminie." He looked at the 'toys' and smiled. He leaned forward to Jimin's ears, "Thank you, Jiminie." He giggled which made everyone except Kibum shiver. Including Namjoon.

Namjoon was honestly surprised by this side of his hyung. He was very intrigued by the change. He knew what triggered the change. Obviously words like, agent or KsJ were enough to trigger a whole new Seokjin. And he was clearly enjoying the show.

Seokjin looked at his 'toys' which were a large dagger with a blue handle and shining, blue blade and a sword with a black handle and equally sharp blade. Seokjin took a fighting pose with the hand with dagger in front and the other hand near his body and smiled at Lee Lim, "Let's play." He giggled.

As Lee Lim's men started attacking him, Seokjin moved swiftly, cutting and slicing their skin or throats. He was so fast that Namjoon almost lost him at one point. Seokjin swiftly moved his sword and dagger together and killed many men at once. He stopped and huffed. He was covered in blood, but this time it was not his blood.

Seokjin smirked and looked at Lee Lim and then to the dead men and then again to Lee Lim, "These are your men, Lee Lim?" He laughed evilly making Lee Lim quiver. Seokjin went near him and smiled sweetly, "You are the last one left, pet! Let's have fun with you, shall we?"