I walked in her room seeing her and Dash in the bed knocked out. I sucked my teeth walking out her room closing the door behind me "Oh my god."

I walked upstairs going in Mackie room "This bitch." I mumbled seeing her laid up too.

Wowww. I hate it here.

"What you won't miss ma'am ?"

"I'm ready to leave."

"It's 10 already ? I needa be getting up too." She mumbled.

"Yes it is and I'm leaving. Don't make anymore kids while I'm gone. Bye bitches." I walked out her room.

"Close my door."

I closed it behind me going back downstairs. I walked in my room sucking my teeth "Dash get out."

He ignored me walking over to my closet and grabbed a bag of cookies "Good looks." He walked out my room opening the bag.

I grabbed my purse and house keys "He gone stay out my shit." I mumbled closing my door behind me as I walked out it.

I walked down the hallway in Kim room "Girl. Cover up that catttaa."

She sucked her teeth putting her leg down "Girl." She looked at me "You ready leave ?"

I nodded "Mmhm."

"Miyan gone ?"

I nodded again "Mmhm."

"Aight bitchhh. Have a nice day." She grinned.

"Byeee." I gave her a hug then walked out the room.

I moved out the townhouse me and Aide had and moved in a different one with Kim and Mackie. I stopped fucking with Aide and Korey a month after the whole abortion thing. They kept bringing it up and talking about it and I ain't like that cause I was tryna move past it but they steady just kept bringing it to my attention. Then me and Korey got the fighting because she was just running her mouth and I was sick and tired of the shenanigans. We fought and I moved out afterwards cause Aide was on her side. Kim and Mackie was on my side so we all just went our ways from them.

________________________

"I fuck with them slippers."

"I know." I nodded.

"Let's see how long she keep em on." King chuckled.

I held my middle finger up walking past all of them "Fuck y'all this morning."

"Damn Pri. It's looking fat back there today." Alex told me.

I smirked opening the door "This everyday baby."

"Stop playing in my face !" Blitz hollered as I walked in the back.

Man if we didn't have the no mixing business with pleasure rule in here now. I'll throw all this ass back on Alex fine ass.

"Hey Pri." Niah spoke.

I waved opening my locker "Hey y'all."