Chapter Seventeen

"Regs." My body shook as I tried to keep my eyes shut. I was way too tired to be woken up in the middle of the night. I don't care how hot the boy is. "Come on." Feeling a soft kiss on my shoulder, I smirked as I dug my head further into my pillow, allowing the trail of kisses to continue. "I know you're awake."

"Yeah, but if I get up, you'll stop doing that." I explained, talking about the kisses. Rolling over, I looked up at him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"At least this way, I can reach my destination." Smiling as he leaned down, kissing my lips, I didn't want to move a muscle. Who would have thought I'd have Noah Beck waking me up in the middle of the night with a trail of kisses. "Come on." He said again, taking my hand and pulling me up from under the covers.

Being forced to throw on actual clothes at 3am is probably the most uncomfortable feeling in the world but as I sat in the passenger seat of Noah's car, I looked over at him as his eyes stayed focused on the road. I didn't know where we were going but with him by my side, I didn't really care. Pulling up, I smiled as I heard the sound of the waves and I couldn't wait to just dip my feet in the water, even if it was way too cold.

Placing the blanket down on the sand, I watched as Noah kicked off his shoes, sitting down and waiting for me to do the same.

"I want to take you out." He whispered, as we sat in the dark listening to the waves.

"Noah, you don't have to-"

"That's not what I said." He explained, cutting me off. "I said, I want to." His arm was placed behind me, keeping his body steady as mine were resting in my lap. "So what do you say?"

Allowing a smile to form on my face, I looked over at him and replied with a simple, "Yes." Neither of us spoke after that and it was...comfortable. Noah was someone I was comfortable with and that meant more to me than anything. "Let's go." I said, getting up.

"We practically just got here." Noah said, confused.

"No, not go-go...but go." I explained, motioning towards the water.

"Regs, it's gotta be freezing! There's no way in hell-" Hearing his voice fade as I made way my to the water, I laughed at the fact that he wasn't entirely wrong. It was freezing but I wasn't going to let him know that just yet.

"Come on, Noah! The water's fine!" I lied, forcing myself to go deeper and deeper into it.

Hearing him come up behind me, I heard a quiet "Oh." at the shock of the temperature. Turning around, I watched as he struggled to move any further so me, naturally being the little shit that I am, I ran towards him, wrapping my arms around him causing us to both fall into the water.

"See, it's not that bad." I laughed.

"Come here." He said, laughing along with me as he pulled me closer to him. The waves crashed against us, as he wiped the hair from my face, kissing me once more. His hand reached the back of my head, pulling me as to close to him as possible as the kiss continued and I never wanted the night to end. Everything just seemed too good to be true with Noah and I never wanted to let it go.

---

Waking up next to him, I rolled over to grab my phone but as soon as I did, I wish I hadn't. The amount of notifications I had was just plain stressful and I didn't really want to deal with it but I decided to just bite the bullet.

Somehow, pictures had been taken of me and Noah at the beach last night and were now being spread like wildfire. Noah and I were official...before we'd actual become official. But unfortunately, that wasn't the only thing being shared.

@xlilhuddy: Noah and Regan's friendship isn't the only one that turned into something more. #Tegan

The tweet from Chase wasn't the worst thing to happen but what really made it bad was the video attached to the tweet. My heart picked up speed as I clicked the link and I just knew I'd have to come clean about everything.