Chapter Fifty-One

Waking up in his arms felt like paradise, even though it was mildly uncomfortable but that was mostly because we were extremely tired from the night before. Pushing myself to get out of bed, I grabbed a some clothes and headed into the shower. Standing there, with the water dripping onto my hair, I couldn't believe I was leaving tomorrow morning. It all just seemed kind of pointless now that Noah and I were back on track. Beginning to ran my fingers through my hair, I felt his hands wrap around my waist and his chest press against my back.

"Morning." He mumbled against my shoulder, as he left a soft kiss.

"Morning." I repeated, turning around to face him. "How'd you sleep?"

"Let's just say that'll be the best sleep I'll have for the next month or so." Letting out a sigh, I looked down at the ground, beginning to feel bad about leaving him for however long. "Hey, it's okay." He said, placing his hand on my cheek and trying to catch my eye. "I'll miss you but it's okay." Wrapping his hands back around my waist, I wrapped my around his neck, not wanting to let him go.

---

"They've planned a movie night, did you want to come?" I asked, as we stood in my driveway after the long drive home. He was leaning against his car as my arms rested on his shoulders.

"Of course." He replied, smiling.

"Okay, I'll meet you there then." Pressing my lips against his, I thought about how this would be one of our last kisses. I could think of a million things we'd do for the last time in the next 24hrs and all I wanted to do was cry.

Heading inside, I placed my keys down, noticing the note from my parents.

"Had an emergency meeting. Took an earlier flight. See you when you land!"

Rolling my eyes, I couldn't believe it. Not only was I going, pretty much against my will but now I was also going alone. I thought maybe this would be an opportunity for my parents and I to actually bond and enjoy actual family time together but in reality, they just wanted me away from Noah.

The day went by pretty fast, as I mostly just packed the rest of my things away and before I knew it, I was already late for the movie night.

"Sorry, sorry!" I said, walking out into the backyard area. "I was packing and lost track of time-" Stopping in my tracks, I looked at the scenery around me. There was a giant screen and little white bean bags placed on the grass and even a snack and drink bar off to the side. "Tayler..."

"Talk to Casey and Charly." He said, raising his hands in defence.

"Here I am thinking it's just gonna be us and turns out it's a whole-ass party." Wrapping my arms around Tayler, he pulled me into a hug before letting go.

"Speaking of party, I see you invited Noah."

"Long story." I informed, letting out a laugh. Looking over at him, I smiled as he returned one before I headed towards Casey, who was standing at the front by the screen.

"Okay guys, so today is unfortunately Regan's last day here for...well, we don't exactly know because she's a pain in the ass like that." Sarcastically rolling my eyes, I laughed along with Casey before she continued. "But um, in all honesty, I do hope you have an amazing trip and that you find there whatever you can't find here." My smile faded as I looked over at Noah, thinking about that statement. "Anyway, today we've got Grease!"

Making my way to the bean bag with Noah, I squished my way onto it as Noah wrapped his arm around me. Placing a soft kiss to the side of my head, I smiled as the movie started.