Chapter Twenty-Five

The past couple of days went by like a movie. We spent almost every second together and things seem to just work. It wasn't too serious and we had only been on a few more dates since our first one but the way I felt around him was unexplainable.

He sat at the other end of the table, occasionally looking over towards me before quickly looking back at Blake. We've been trying to keep our situation out of the public considering the last time anything happened between us, Noah stated we were now just friends. We didn't want to be those people that continuously played games with our followers and we knew the video situation was still fresh.

"He's watching like a hawk." Casey whispered, leaning over the table. Rolling my eyes, I looked over and saw Fletcher standing outside Saddle Ranch. He had been there since we arrived and hadn't bothered to film anyone other than me and Noah.

"I really don't understand what he expects us to do." I said, turning back towards Casey. Catching Ryland's eye from behind her, I looked away instantly and began thinking of literally anything else. I was usually fine with Ryland being around, as Sway and Hype spent most of their time together but because I was now getting involved with Noah and the fact that what happened with Ryland could become public knowledge, I was more and more worried about his presence.

"I say you just going over there and kiss him." Dixie laughed, sipping on her drink.

"You would." I joked.

"Oh, you're going to go kiss Tayler?" The voice belonged to the one person I had no intention of dealing with. I had moved past the fact that Chase had completely fucked me over but Thomas...because he continuously did it...he was really getting on my last nerve.

"This isn't your table, Thomas." Blake explained, getting up and walking over to us. Placing his hand on Thomas' back, I knew things were about to go south...fast.

"I want to know why." The words came out of my mouth before my mind had any time to register. Yes, I wanted to know why. No, I didn't want to know why right here and right now.

"What do you mean why? Maybe because you're dating Tayler and you're lying about it to everyone!" He shouted, causing everyone to look towards us.

"What the hell would you know about it?" Watching Tayler get up from the table, I knew he was getting more and more bothered by the situation. Sure, he was aware they wanted to be subtle jokes about Tegan but now that it was becoming more of a situation than any of us thought it would, it was really affecting all of us.

"I know a lot more than Regan thinks I do." Looking at him, it all made sense now.

"Come on, Thomas, let's go." Nick pleaded, trying to pull Thomas away from the group.

"No," He said, pushing Nick away from him. "Come on, Regan, tell them. Tell them exactly what you've done. Tell them why all of a sudden I switched."

I held eye contact, not really wanting to back down, but I stayed silent. Noah had made his way over and had now placed his hand on my back as a way to comfort me but if I'm being honest, it wasn't helping. It was quiet around me and I just knew, eventually, Thomas would say something and I'd have a lot of explaining to do.

"Oh come on, Regan!" Thomas shouted, getting more and more irritated with my silence. "Fine, you don't want to say it? I'll just ask Ryland to say it!"