seventy-four.

ask questions if you want to know anything about me.

it still makes me smile knowing that you wore my jacket once

"Y/N!" Jisoo cheered when the other girl accepted the face time call. "Hi, babe!" Y/N grinned as well. It has been 3 days since everyone was back in Seoul. They had a week to rest before working again. "I miss you. Have you had dinner?" Jisoo asked. "My roommates and I went out to have dinner and we just got back. Have you?" Y/N answered. She was in the kitchen, making herself a drink with Dahyun and Chaeyoung sitting at the dining table playing games on their phones. Neither of them were paying attention to their surroundings. "Chaeyoung and Lisa volunteered to cook dinner but Jennie and I are just going to order delivery because Lisa is not a great chef and Chaeyoung is good but she burnt what she cooks most of the time."

"That's good to know." Y/N joked.

"So, I kind of want to talk about something." Y/N froze in place before clearing her throat and nodded. She placed her drink down on the living room table and got comfortable on the sofa. "I told my family that I was seeing someone." Y/N smiled, "Did you mention that I'm a girl?" Jisoo nodded. "And?" Y/N wanted her to continue. "They want to meet you, and by they I meant everyone in my family. Including my siblings."

"Oh my gosh." Y/N gulped her drink. "I'm not saying that this is a must. We can do it another time. I know you're still pretty tired." Jisoo assured. "No, it's okay beside I really miss you." Jisoo grinned. "Alright, I'll text you the details later. Bye, baby." She blew a kiss. "Bye-bye." Y/N blew a kiss back.

"Yah! Yah! On the right! Behind the rocks! Chaeyoung-ah!" Dahyun frantically began yelling. "I got it!" Chaeyoung yelled back before they began giving each other high fives and chanting that they've won. Y/N watched them and slowly smiled to herself. She's going to miss this once they all began living separately.

Tomorrow. 7pm.

Y/N was still inside her van that was parked in the car park of Jisoo's family. She was an hour early as she knew she should make a good first impression. Y/N texted Jisoo that she's on her way up. After checking her face on the rearview mirror, Y/N finally made her way up.

"Oh?! Hello." Y/N greeted. "I'm guessing you're Y/N?" The unknown man asked. Y/N gave a small nod. "Jisoo-yah, she's here! Come in." Y/N stepped inside. "Hi." Y/N let out a happy sigh once one of the girls that she's in love with came into her view. Jisoo hugged her tight and placed multiple kisses on Y/N's cheek, knowing how nervous the younger girl was. "What did you bring?" Jisoo noticed the things on both of Y/N's hands. "I bought flowers for your eomma and a carton of soju for your appa."

Jisoo showed two thumbs up, "My parents love drinking soju. Come in, I'll introduce you to everyone." Y/N placed the things on the dining table first before following Jisoo to the living room.