thirty-four.

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx-ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

"great, can't my day get any worse?"

"Are you alone?" Y/N cheating ex-girlfriend asked the obvious. Y/N nodded, not trusting her mouth after what she had said to the girl group. "Can I join you?" Again with the nodding. Sana hung her bag on the armrest of the metal chair and sat down. "How have you been?" The Japanese woman asked, leaning forward. "Good. You?" Sana nodded, kind of getting the idea that Y/N wanted to be alone. "I'm going to go now. Sorry. It was good seeing you again." She stood up but was stopped by Y/N's words. "No, Sana. You can stay. I'm sorry. It's just that something bad happened at work just now." Sana sat back down. "Am I adding to it?" Y/N sighed, "I mean, certainly did not expect to see you." The two women stopped talking. Y/N began drinking her coffee again, avoiding Sana's brown doe eyes that were staring at her. "So, you're working now? Since when?" Sana asked and it was her turn to drink her warm coffee. "Just started a few days ago." Y/N answered. Sana pulled her lips away from the cup to asked, "And it's already that bad?"  

Y/N chuckled. "If you were in my shoes, you'll understand why."

"What is your job?" Y/N thought for a while if she should be honest. "I'm a manager in a girl group." 

Sana nodded. "How about you?" Y/N asked and leaned back on the chair. "For the last month, I was back home. I was at Okinawa for two weeks for vacation. Mostly at the beach. Then, went back home to mom and dad since it has been a while I went back to Osaka." Sana answered. 

"How's your mom and dad?" Y/N asked in Japanese. Sana can't help but smile. She had always find Y/N speaking in Japanese really adorable. "They are fine," Sana answered in her native language. "I didn't expect your Japanese to still be very good." The older girl smiled. "Thanks to you." Sana smiled back. "So, do you always go to this Starbucks?" Y/N asked. Sana took a sip of her coffee before answering, "There's a gift shop a few blocks away and I work there now. Normally for my lunch break, I would eat my lunch that I brought from home and stay there until my break is over but some weird reason today I was craving for Starbucks, Sana paused, "I guess now I know why." Y/N nodded at Sana's words, silently showing her that she's listening attentively. "Why are you here? Are you on your lunch break too? Do girl groups managers get breaks too?" Sana asked out of curiosity. "Of course, we get breaks too. It just that, as I said before, something bad happened and I wanted to get away from the entertainment for a while." She then mumbled the last part," I didn't know there's a Starbucks nearby."